Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just LOL if you Needed to be Blackpilled by R Incels or the Internet

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
I just had to go outside at age 13-14 to see the 80-20 rule and looks 
theory in full effect.
Most girls were chasing the same small percentage of either Pretty Boys or Handsome Robust Alpha Men.
For god sakes, I even read a chad's diary way back in 2000 and he said he had at least 10-15 girls after him.

A girl on MSN posted that she only wanted Pretty Boys to contact her and this was way back in 2005. 

Last year when I was in the airport a black slut was complaining how she is fed up with men having like 10 plus women and rotating them and how she wants a loyal man. Who the fuck wud have so many women on rotation? Chad of course.

All you have to do is go outside and u will see the truth for yourself.

LOL at people saying we are delusional or we have basement theories.

I was outside in the world for many years and see the truth and speak honestly. All women and white knight betas have are lies.

I mean everyone fucking knows looks is the most important thing for men but yet they deny it.
Only incels and some chads will admit the truth.

I get blackpilled by R9k

The bluepill is very powerful, many incels in denial even use it as an cope, just look at queertears.