Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just look girls in the eyes and smile", me:

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Bigeyes

Well that's not literally me but I look like this when I smile NGL. I also have similar face to him and I am starting to think I have some arab admixture or something. When I had badoo and there was this option to find your lookalikes, I was show a lot of Ahmeds and Abduls who literally had my eyes and noses. I may be technically an ethnicel.

I'm so sorry you have to experience this

View attachment 396517

Well that's not literally me but I look like this when I smile NGL. I also have similar face to him and I am starting to think I have some arab admixture or something. When I had badoo and there was this option to find your lookalikes, I was show a lot of Ahmeds and Abduls who literally had my eyes and noses. I may be technically an ethnicel.
Now imagine this guy with crooked teeth while smiling and without a chin / beardmaxx game going on. That's me.

Don't be autistic is taken as a given but if you are smiling like that then you didn't get the memo.

When I smile, my cheeks go weird

@Shigechi avii tbh

The only legit advice is "be good looking", everything else is bullshit.

Brutal, my condolences.

I look like a fat kid stuck in a lift door when I smile