Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Just lowinhibmaxx bro"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This shit is retarded, why do you think you're high inhib in the first place, because you were born that way? NO. You're high inhib because you were discriminated against because of your looks. When you see a pretty girl and want to approach her but are nervous, you'll likely have a sense of fear, that's your body WISELY telling you to not waste your time. After all, that girl is likely being texted by multiple guys who most likely mog you, so unless you know she's given you an IOI, it's retarded to approach her. The reason guys need alcohol to lowinhibmaxx is because deep down they know they're not Chad so they need to numb their mind for the inevitable rejection.

Telling somone to lowinhibmaxx on an incel forum is bluepilled crap that doesn't belong here. If you want to tell incels to lowinhibmaxx, go to Inceltears, they have an advice section for retards who think lowinhibmaxxing might be legit.

We are products of our enviroment

Even if you won't get pussy, it's good to approach rosties so they can get used to non-chads hitting on them, and it pisses them off. Anything that rosties don't like is a positive thing.

Even if you won't get pussy, it's good to approach rosties so they can get used to non-chads hitting on them, and it pisses them off. Anything that rosties don't like is a positive thing.

If your intention is to annoy roasties that's fine but many people actually think it's good sexual strategy to just talk to strangers when in reality it's weird and creepy as fuck.

I don’t have any energy left. If I get ever get with a foid I need to see ioi first

If your intention is to annoy roasties that's fine but many people actually think it's good sexual strategy to just talk to strangers when in reality it's weird and creepy as fuck.
It's not creepy if you're straight forward and blunt instead of trying to beat around the bush and orbit.

I agree with this. Thats why i keep approaching xD

It's not creepy if you're straight forward and blunt instead of trying to beat around the bush and orbit.

Bullshit, ugly guy approaching=creepy, period

I agree with this. Thats why i keep approaching xD
You're doing a good deed. I hope all foids who go in public dressed like sluts get constantly hit on by sub2's until they learn to stop leaving their homes looking like whores.
Bullshit, ugly guy approaching=creepy, period
If the guy is self deprecating, too nice, or too nervous it's creepy. But if you don't give a fuck and just say "I think you're my type, want to go on a date?" She won't think that's creepy because it's quick and doesn't hide your intentions. Obviously if you look like a homeless crackhead it will be creepy, but if you're dressed normally the worse they'll say is "no", and the bonus is that they'll be insecure that a non-chad boldly approached them with no fear and believed he was on their level.

Last edited:
Who cares if you come off as weird tho jfl

I believe you are born low or high inhib. But true when it comes to women face > everything else. If you're high inhib you can't turn low inhib and vice versa.

I believe you are born low or high inhib. But true when it comes to women face > everything else. If you're high inhib you can't turn low inhib and vice versa.

So if you're born low inhib but are billied for your looks you can't turn high inhib?

Confucius say: know your fucking place!

Simple as.

Chad is allowed to hit women, say dumb shit and still engage in multiple thressomes at one night stands coz he is genetically allowed to do so.

When you ask for romance with some foid, notice how they call you entitled? That's coz you're asking above your pay grade inkwell!

Confucius say: know your fucking place!

Simple as.

Chad is allowed to hit women, say dumb shit and still engage in multiple thressomes at one night stands coz he is genetically allowed to do so.

When you ask for romance with some foid, notice how they call you entitled? That's coz you're asking above your pay grade inkwell!
Jfl at caring what a chad chasing rostie says about you.