Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just me?

S

Spider

Greycel
Who else has no fucking idea what they're doing in life because you assumed that you'd have killed yourself before making it to the 'real' world?

Just me?

Nope. Always knew what i wanted to do just didn't have the ability to. Sounds like a high schooler who had too much fun and didnt focus on his future trait.

I should do it before, but I'm too much of a pussy

Nope. Always knew what i wanted to do just didn't have the ability to. Sounds like a high schooler who had too much fun and didnt focus on his future trait.
Or a high schooler who was far too depressed to care about his future. That's how I was. :fuk:

Same
My life plan was "finish school and then go and work in an office on a computer, find a nice girl, get married, have children and get revenge on everybody who bullied me in school by having a better life than them and being more successful" :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Having said that, I could never realistically picture myself being a fully-functioning and productive member of society. I could never actually see myself working in an office or just about anywhere else without being bullied and without fucking everything up and being a useless "creative" retard, a "round peg in a square hole"
Finding the red pill :redpill: and then the black pill :blackpill: was one of the best things to ever happen to me. Also, finding red pills :redpill: on other topics like race, religion, society, the government, the corporations, the elite & just about every other unspoken aspect of the reality that we live in helped me more than words can ever express
Now my life plan is to basically stay alive for the sake of my family, for the sake of my brocels and to stick it to (((the man))) :feelsthink:

Just get a job and float through life, or drop out of society. Modern soyciety is pretty stupid.

That is probably the scariest thing of all.
What's so scary about it? Seems like it's a rational response to living in a shit society. Another option you can do: move to another country.

What's so scary about it? Seems like it's a rational response to living in a shit society. Another option you can do: move to another country.
Having a job I hate and floating through life in a dark depression seems terrifying to me:fuk:

Me too lol. Went to wageslave after high school. Haven't done anything else and lowkey hate my job now. Not sure what to do if I quit. Someone said I should go to college and become a cyber security analyst or whatever the fuck.

Having a job I hate and floating through life in a dark depression seems terrifying to me:fuk:
It's not so bad. I have a job that I'm not too fond of. I just cope with weed and hobbies.

It's not so bad. I have a job that I'm not too fond of. I just cope with weed and hobbies.
What hobbies do you like doing? Cause chronic bong hits have sapped my will to go outside

What hobbies do you like doing? Cause chronic bong hits have sapped my will to go outside
Drawing, playing guitar, music production, reading wikipedia pages, programming. I find that consuming things like video games, anime, movies, etc gets old fast and becomes depressing. Producing things and developing a skill is far more satisfying. Who knows, maybe you can even ascend if you skillmax:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:.