Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Just meet a girl at a hobby group"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
LOL @ this normie advice. What do women think of hobby groups?

Womyn don't go to hobby groups anymore lmao
Unless it's strictly female only

She already knows it'll be TEEMING with ugly guys desperately looking for a girl, so even if she does go there, she'll NEVER date anyone from there

Has anyone hear been given this shitty advice? As if it could ever help an incel ascend? JFL

Any previous hobby groups ive been to had zero foids at them

The simple rule of thumb is that if there are any sub8 men somewhere, women will NOT go.
There are no women in video game/anime/tabletop clubs because there are more than 0 sub8 men

That's why most women in 2020 can only be found at clubs, ugly men get blackpilled and mogged into oblivion if they go which is why it is full of chads

They call it a hobby group yet she will leave as soon as Chad texts her

Because foids dont have real hobbies and can never be lonely in the first place to even go to one
True af. Also Chad doesn't need any hobby bullshit to attract dem girls.

That's so fucking true, women avoid any activities unless it's something predominantly female like yoga. AND WE ALL KNOW how welcome incels are at a Yoga class :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

That's it! @Personalityinkwell should join a yoga class!

just show my ugly face in front of giels I will never fuck who show their asses in tight pants theory

The more interesting the hobby, the less likely the chance a woman will be there. They only go to female-centric activities, as said above. Yoga, jogging, dancing (with other women), pilates, etc. Try to find one in a book club that doesn't go for pop literature or bullshit self-help books. You will never find a woman in any club discussing things like politics, philosophy, sociology, psychology, history, art, music, etc. Board games? male, Video games? ( they play from home), Bike sports? skateboarding? uh-uh. Maybe rollerblading and surf, but if you are sub-8 they will ignore you anyway.

Chads are foids only hobby.

just show my ugly face in front of giels I will never fuck who show their asses in tight pants theory
The fact that we avoid stalking Yoga ass like the plague proves that we aren't evil rapists.

The more interesting the hobby, the less likely the chance a woman will be there. They only go to female-centric activities, as said above. Yoga, jogging, dancing (with other women), pilates, etc. Try to find one in a book club that doesn't go for pop literature or bullshit self-help books. You will never find a woman in any club discussing things like politics, philosophy, sociology, psychology, history, art, music, etc. Board games? male, Video games? ( they play from home), Bike sports? skateboarding? uh-uh. Maybe rollerblading and surf, but if you are sub-8 they will ignore you anyway.
Foids are shallow creatures, not sure how anyone sane could claim they are equal to men.

"Just get arrested bro"

Incel hobbies tend to be complete sausagefests. There would be no point even attempting to meet a foid through hobbies.

One of the shittiest advices.

Any previous hobby groups ive been to had zero foids at them
Foids’ only hobbies are face painting, social signalling, and consuming chad’s cock.

The simple rule of thumb is that if there are any sub8 men somewhere, women will NOT go.
There are no women in video game/anime/tabletop clubs because there are more than 0 sub8 men

That's why most women in 2020 can only be found at clubs, ugly men get blackpilled and mogged into oblivion if they go which is why it is full of chads

This.

Besides, Foids don’t have hobbies or interests other than sex with chad.

some females do go to those clubs but they are out hunting for simps and orbitters and nothing more.

some females do go to those clubs but they are out hunting for simps and orbitters and nothing more.
I agree and I think this explains Twitch thots who play videogames, also why I have seen a handful of foids in the anime and gaming clubs at the universities I have visited in my country.

never even heard of hobby groups

Just join yoga classes bro !

I dont have hobbies

Its over

Girls try to kill litterally every male only existent hobby instead of actually trying to be part of it. Look at what happened with tabletop MTG. Also, any hobby with foids in it isn't a good hobby.

Even if foids were interested in males in a hobby group (this of course assumes tinder and her social circle does not exist outside of it) she would only go for the chaddiest in the group. Doesn't matter where you go in life the rule is always the same. Chad only.

I felt this was somewhat related but look at the last two. Guitar and skateboard, dude doesn't realize that doesn't mean shit when you're ugly.

Yeah, it was over for us before it even began

I have a couple of hobbies. All foids there already have a bf or claim not be interested in men.
its good to have hobbies for yourself, and you will eventually meet some women, but if your looks arent right she doesn’t want you. you might as well approach women in the supermarket.

Most hobby groups/clubs are male dominated. The ones I've been to where like 90+% male and all of the women were taken.

Even if you find a woman who isn't taken you'll still have tons of competition.

I felt this was somewhat related but look at the last two. Guitar and skateboard, dude doesn't realize that doesn't mean shit when you're ugly.

Just lol at thinking skating will make you attractive.

To be fair I used to believe this kind of nonsense 10 years ago. If he's still young I guess it makes sense that he has this kind of hope.

Gets thrown around too much

all women have the same shitty hobbies anyway

I just mired him when i was a child, wanted to basketballmaxx like he did. Cucked or not (muh celebrities worshipping), I don't care.

It's cucked, but it is what it is