Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just moved into college. Feeling insanely depressed.

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
I just came home from a psychiatric hospital less than a month ago and am on several medications for my ADHD, schizophrenia and bipolar yet I feel so depressed again. My dorm room mate is a nice guy but we don’t talk much and I went to the school gym to exercise but that was about it. Tomorrow my classes start, hopefully something changes but I have no hope. I want to make friends and eventually get a girlfriend but I don’t think it will ever happen.

hoping best for you man :feelsautistic:

I just came home from a psychiatric hospital less than a month ago and am on several medications for my ADHD, schizophrenia and bipolar yet I feel so depressed again. My dorm room mate is a nice guy but we don’t talk much and I went to the school gym to exercise but that was about it. Tomorrow my classes start, hopefully something changes but I have no hope. I want to make friends and eventually get a girlfriend but I don’t think it will ever happen.
Wow. Don't put so much pressure on yourself.

You're not super human.

In making friends, best way is to be around people a lot like you.

Groups on campus, acvording to interest, is a starting point.

Brutal why would you go to college on campus it’s just a mog fest. You’re gonna wanna kill your self after 2 weeks drop out and go make bread while the chads and normies spend their money on a worthless liberal arts degree and tons of drugs and alcohol

College destroyed me even more than high school and I thought that would never be possible

College destroyed me even more than high school and I thought that would never be possible
Why do you think all of the incels who went did their massacres (Cho, Elliot Rodger, Chris Harper Mercer, Alek Minassian) were in college bro? It’s a literal mogfest

Brutal mate same here we are getting mogged and tortured. Only 3 days in and I'm already getting treated like degenerate subhumans

Last edited:
You should've given up on life, this shit is a bad prank; existence within a MODERN soyciety is truly a scam for non-NT.

@Mentally lost cel

u can start by befriending ur roommate

Just bbcmaxx bro

Are you actually having those mental illnesses or did the p$ychiatrist gaslight you??