Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Just posted to r/amiugly. How does it look?

Meanwhile hammys looksmatch below gets chad dick on the daily
Screenshot 2019 11 15 01 08 45 813 comandroidchrome

legit lold ngl

Could have done more

Frog phenotype is worst phenotype, forget about race phenotypes.

Holy shit is that shrek?

The hand seems out of place, I'm surprised not one of them has pointed that out.

Someone somewhere would still want her. Guaranteed.

Mogs me because white.

roflmao, btw

"Your haircut actually works well with your face, but you really need to lose weight. You kinda looks like you are 30 years old."
"30 years old"
@mylifeistrash

This Hamlossus shit has gone too far. For as long as I’ve been a part of this forum, a select few users have been making fun of this guy who clearly doesn’t want to do with us. Making GIFs of him and pictures edited with his face? I’m sure he wouldn’t like it but whatever. Posing as him online and forcing him to be associated with your stupid fucking fantasies and making him look like a fool? What the fuck?

And for what? For what are you making fun of him? His looks? Being an incel (okay, maybe you’re not an incel yourself, so you wouldn’t understand, but you’re on a forum for incels), many of us have been made fun of for our looks. I’m no stranger to it, I got bullied for how I looked for all of middle school and all of high school. It’s not fun. Why would you want to impose that on someone else? It’s no wonder he called us “goddamn incel pieces of shit.”

Is that really you?
No, he’s a guy who people here call “Hamlossus” and a few people here relentlessly make fun of him.

Well at least no one is seems to be lying there about his ugliness.

This Hamlossus shit has gone too far. For as long as I’ve been a part of this forum, a select few users have been making fun of this guy who clearly doesn’t want to do with us. Making GIFs of him and pictures edited with his face? I’m sure he wouldn’t like it but whatever. Posing as him online and forcing him to be associated with your stupid fucking fantasies and making him look like a fool? What the fuck?

And for what? For what are you making fun of him? His looks? Being an incel (okay, maybe you’re not an incel yourself, so you wouldn’t understand, but you’re on a forum for incels), many of us have been made fun of for our looks. I’m no stranger to it, I got bullied for how I looked for all of middle school and all of high school. It’s not fun. Why would you want to impose that on someone else? It’s no wonder he called us “goddamn incel pieces of shit.”

No, he’s a guy who people here call “Hamlossus” and a few people here relentlessly make fun of him.
For some reason I can't see your comment

Lookin good tbh

slayer ngl

1546489555800 1
1546489532381 1

:feelskek::forcedsmile:

your constant hammy larping is ragefuel