Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just put in group project with 3 ROASTIES. Fuck.

Y

Yoyo

Failure in Life
-
So I took a break from this site to finish up midterm exams.

My History professor then presented us with a project due 3 weeks from now. We can choose our own groups of 3. It's a pretty small class (about 22 people)

I don't talk to anyone in the class but was left out as an extra person, so I was forced to pair with these 3 fucking roasties !!! FML.

I am pissed inside, we have to present this project and I would look retarded and look like a CUCK/orbiter being with 3 other girls.

There's no point changing groups either, legit no one wants me over and are occupied.

Anyone else experience something similar ??

My condolences

nope I do go to school anymore, you'll get through school hopefully.

aaaargh fuck man. Thats horror for me. Just dont try to be too nt since they would know that youre just faking beeing NT. Just play the " i am more intelligent than you guys" Prepare very much so let your skills speak and not your appearances. I

My condolences tho

ive experienced similar. you have to just do the project to the best of your ability. try not to think to hard about it.

the time eventually pass a few weeks later you'll probably be like "I was stressed for nothing"

good luck though, it might be very stressful during, but it will be all right after. like pulling a tooth

nope I do go to school anymore, you'll get through school hopefully.
aaaargh fuck man. Thats horror for me. Just dont try to be too nt since they would know that youre just faking beeing NT. Just play the " i am more intelligent than you guys" Prepare very much so let your skills speak and not your appearances. I

My condolences tho
ive experienced similar. you have to just do the project to the best of your ability. try not to think to hard about it.

the time eventually pass a few weeks later you'll probably be like "I was stressed for nothing"

good luck though, it might be very stressful during, but it will be all right after. like pulling a tooth

Thanks guys, I rly hope things go fast

>tfw no longer in education

Hah, feelsgood.

Are you good at the subject? Are you borderline mute/can't make eye-contact/cripplingly autistic/awkward?

I was forced to do a group project with some literal bimbo type roasties once. They literally sat around doing nothing, so I did nothing as well and it fucked up my overall grade. Fucking cunts probably expected an ugly male to do their work for them like usual.

hang in there champ

Are you good at the subject? Are you borderline mute/can't make eye-contact/cripplingly autistic/awkward?

It's pretty easy, just memorizing shit. Although we have to explain a random topic in history and present to class like a speech. I'm not good with speeches that's for sure and now have to deal with roasties

I was forced to do a group project with some literal bimbo type roasties once. They literally sat around doing nothing, so I did nothing as well and it fucked up my overall grade. Fucking cunts probably expected an ugly male to do their work for them like usual.
stupid cunts are so useless those are the types that make me angry .

It's pretty easy, just memorizing shit. Although we have to explain a random topic in history and present to class like a speech. I'm not good with speeches that's for sure and now have to deal with roasties

stupid cunts are so useless those are the types that make me angry .
shit thats deep

i would say to tell them which parts you are doing, do them well, memorise your speech/parts, and be first to answer any questions. let them do their own thing

shit thats deep

i would say to tell them which parts you are doing, do them well, memorise your speech/parts, and be first to answer any questions. let them do their own thing
Yea we each have to speak for 2 minutes, so thats a plus for me since we are graded individually despite being in groups. Won't have to weigh me down

Inb4 op posts a thead that he escaped inceldom by having a 4way

Yea we each have to speak for 2 minutes, so thats a plus for me since we are graded individually despite being in groups. Won't have to weigh me down
good. i did this for my presentation. someone told me i looked like a try hard, but i think that is better over not speaking properly and looking like an autist

I was put in a group with three girls for an assignment in college. They were all ethnics but the two Turkish cunts treated me badly, at least the other girl was nice. Every Turkish girl has treated me badly so far, wtf. They weren't even good looking, just two below average, overweight Turkish cunts with boyfriends too, JFL.

good. i did this for my presentation. someone told me i looked like a try hard, but i think that is better over not speaking properly and looking like an autist
Yeah I'll just do it for the grade, trying not give a shit what others think

I'm lucky I worked with guys all around. My condolences, OP.

I was put in a group with three girls for an assignment in college. They were all ethnics but the two Turkish cunts treated me badly, at least the other girl was nice. Every Turkish girl has treated me badly so far, wtf. They weren't even good looking, just two below average, overweight Turkish cunts with boyfriends too, JFL.

Damn. For me it's like the Indian and Rice girls at my school, they are the worse

Damn. For me it's like the Indian and Rice girls at my school, they are the worse
Luckily the only Indian girl I've known in high school was nice, never had an Asian classmate though.

seems like fucking hell, good luck brother.

bimbo cunts are the most unproductive students
the only skill they have is semen extraction

So I took a break from this site to finish up midterm exams.

My History professor then presented us with a project due 3 weeks from now. We can choose our own groups of 3. It's a pretty small class (about 22 people)

I don't talk to anyone in the class but was left out as an extra person, so I was forced to pair with these 3 fucking roasties !!! FML.

I am pissed inside, we have to present this project and I would look retarded and look like a CUCK/orbiter being with 3 other girls.

There's no point changing groups either, legit no one wants me over and are occupied.

Anyone else experience something similar ??
Just Relax Bruh. They Are In A School Setting in college. Not One is GOing To Deliberately Humiliate YOu For Fun. If It Is Anytime TO Be COnfident It Is Now

Sabotage it bro. Fuck the grades.

If only a miracle was possible
giphy.gif

It's over, it's just over. My advice would be to just do all the work and then convince those bitches to present it all. If that is not an option, GET meds asap, like beta blockers and such to lower inhibition, if you can't do that, drink alcohol before hand. LITERALLY do everything in your power to get those things, unless you wanna get a panic attack and embarrass yourself (or maybe you're not as high inhib as me?)

idk, just offering advice on how to get through it. i never even did a presentation before and hope to jew my way out of all the ones in the future. i can't even imagine being in your position, my heart would skip a beat.

It's over, it's just over. My advice would be to just do all the work and then convince those bitches to present it all. If that is not an option, GET meds asap, like beta blockers and such to lower inhibition, if you can't do that, drink alcohol before hand. LITERALLY do everything in your power to get those things, unless you wanna get a panic attack and embarrass yourself (or maybe you're not as high inhib as me?)

idk, just offering advice on how to get through it. i never even did a presentation before and hope to jew my way out of all the ones in the future. i can't even imagine being in your position, my heart would skip a beat.
Thanks for the advice brother,

I am high inhib everywhere I go and have a sense that people are always watching me, tho I've done a lot of presentations in the past that were required and recently so Im not tooworried about it. I am only worried about interacting with roasties who seem to be the annoying type

Can you not talk to girls? It doesn't seem like such a bad scenario, just remain quiet and do your work and only interact with them if you need to clarify something or if they have a question. They don't know you suffer from incelism so just play it off like you didn't have friends in that class and nothing is out of the ordinary.

As for the presentation just stare over the audience, makes it look like you are talking to them and allows you to not make eye contact or allows you to force them out of your mind.

Thanks for the advice brother,

I am high inhib everywhere I go and have a sense that people are always watching me, tho I've done a lot of presentations in the past that were required and recently so Im not tooworried about it. I am only worried about interacting with roasties who seem to be the annoying type

>high inhib
>doing presentations

wow, you have the utmost of my respect. you are one brave soul, holy fuck.

If they make you do all the work then take initiative and tell the professor or whatever. I heard women like to pull that shit a lot in college when they're partnered up with an incel.

In Freshman year of high school that happened to me and I ended up just doing the whole project for them, and stayed up until 2:30 am doing it. We all got 100s. I sincerely regret doing that project for them.

literally me 1 year ago, lol. This is how I became "friends" with my oneitis

Can you not talk to girls? It doesn't seem like such a bad scenario, just remain quiet and do your work and only interact with them if you need to clarify something or if they have a question. They don't know you suffer from incelism so just play it off like you didn't have friends in that class and nothing is out of the ordinary.

As for the presentation just stare over the audience, makes it look like you are talking to them and allows you to not make eye contact or force them out of your mind
Yeah I will try to act Normies , but being the blackpill we guy I am and trying to stay distant from femoids bc my past experience is always negative with them. I might be over thinking it, but defeinitely I need to focus more on the assignment and not the group solely
>high inhib
>doing presentations

wow, you have the utmost of my respect. you are one brave soul, holy fuck.
I wish I didn't have to. My previous speech I had to give made me so nervous that i threw up that morning and felt like i was gonna get a heart attack. I also got this feeling of wanting to drop out of college bc of that one assignment , but ofc can't do that bc my parents want me to studycel. I am honestly forced into these lol

If they make you do all the work then take initiative and tell the professor or whatever. I heard women like to pull that shit a lot in college when they're partnered up with an incel.

In Freshman year of high school that happened to me and I ended up just doing the whole project for them, and stayed up until 2:30 am doing it. We all got 100s. I sincerely regret doing that project for them.
Damn did they reward you with anything , you deserve a BJ from them for that

They only said "thank you" and "I'm sorry," lmao.

if they try to cuck you with that shit you should just do the project by yourself and in the last few days tell the professor to fuck them over lol. it will be an ultimate incel revenge

this always happens to me. Fucking hate group work

They only said "thank you" and "I'm sorry," lmao.
Damn
if they try to cuck you with that shit you should just do the project by yourself and in the last few days tell the professor to fuck them over lol. it will be an ultimate incel revenge

Yea I should ignore them If anything goes on like that. It'll be easy , just two minutes of presenting a topic of mine. Also the professor is an elder man and he is kind to me, I can get him on my side

Yea I should ignore them If anything goes on like that. It'll be easy , just two minutes of presenting a topic of mine. Also the professor is an elder man and he is kind to me, I can get him on my side
thats good to hear and best of luck school can be a bitch

Just do better in the presentation snd make them look like crap when presenting

just make sure to split the work, do your own thing, present and get it over with. Couldn't you have worked by yourself? Maybe it's too much for one person?

just make sure to split the work, do your own thing, present and get it over with. Couldn't you have worked by yourself? Maybe it's too much for one person?

TBH I'll consider that, I don't think Professor will mind. I like working by myself anyways and can focus better without standing next to girls. Ima shoot him an email