Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just put in group project with 3 ROASTIES. Fuck.

Rip.
If I was you, I'd enter full panic mode.

So I took a break from this site to finish up midterm exams.

My History professor then presented us with a project due 3 weeks from now. We can choose our own groups of 3. It's a pretty small class (about 22 people)

I don't talk to anyone in the class but was left out as an extra person, so I was forced to pair with these 3 fucking roasties !!! FML.

I am pissed inside, we have to present this project and I would look retarded and look like a CUCK/orbiter being with 3 other girls.

There's no point changing groups either, legit no one wants me over and are occupied.

Anyone else experience something similar ??
Don't stare at them for too long. They'll press charges

Don't stare at them for too long. They'll press charges
There's one of them that looks 2 years older than me and had a "thousand cock" (soul-less empty ) stare.

history class? are you in university ? if yes, why do u study this useless subject

history class? are you in university ? if yes, why do u study this useless subject
It's a core requirement for everyone in my state . Not only History, but arts, government, and "cultural class" are required for a degree.

Ratings for the roasties?
I would say that for each of the three :

there is one of them is little overweight and has short hair with Jew nose (3/10ish) kind of like this:
ugly2.jpg

There is one Asian that dyes her hair blonde and look like this, maybe a little over 6/10
782853134e643a74bd7276120558e9d6--asian-beauty-beauty-girls.jpg

The other one is black and light skin and wears glasses I'm not sure
5b770822ce963462b8130dce3712e854.jpg

But they are all like under 5'5" i mog them thankfully

Nope, I am studying Computer Engineering and every work groups is about coding and creating a piece of software, we are subhuman males for the most part so I never worked with a roastie, we rarely interact IRL since we use GitHub to commit our code.

It's over, it's just over. My advice would be to just do all the work and then convince those bitches to present it all. If that is not an option, GET meds asap, like beta blockers and such to lower inhibition, if you can't do that, drink alcohol before hand. LITERALLY do everything in your power to get those things, unless you wanna get a panic attack and embarrass yourself (or maybe you're not as high inhib as me?)

idk, just offering advice on how to get through it. i never even did a presentation before and hope to jew my way out of all the ones in the future. i can't even imagine being in your position, my heart would skip a beat.
Lol when I had to do one I was dreading it for fucking weeks. I would legit feel sick to my stomach

Lol when I had to do one I was dreading it for fucking weeks. I would legit feel sick to my stomach

lol, i would legit not even do it.

i would try my absolute best to do everything in my power to jew my way out of it, or i will simply not show up. i don't even care if i get a shitty grade, i am never doing presentations. just no, fuck outta here.

It's a core requirement for everyone in my state . Not only History, but arts, government, and "cultural class" are required for a degree.

kek

I know the pain of being a manlet, how tall are you?
I'm 5'10 maybe 5'11on a good day, but feels good to be standing over the rosties, I need to intimidate them

just drop out dude, go NEET