Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just remembered the church telling me not to have sex

F

fjeiru

Self-banned
-
where i grew up there was a big mormon population and at one point we (the people attending the church) watched a documentary(?) about STDs, basically telling us not to have sex except with only one person. little did they know they did not have to tell me anything :feelsbadman:

You need to convert your life to Christianity, mang.
Jesus is our savior. We strive through him to enter the Kingdom's front door.

over

Agreed. However, mormons are a special degree of retardation and they should not have been tolerated.
They seem to be happier people from my experience. I say let them cope.

Buddhism is better than Christianity.

where i grew up there was a big mormon population and at one point we (the people attending the church) watched a documentary(?) about STDs, basically telling us not to have sex except with only one person. little did they know they did not have to tell me anything :feelsbadman:
Also obligatory

FUCK YOUR FOID AVI GReyFAG

I knew a mormon, he was so ugly his priest told him he can get married, in afterlife. absolutely brutal

Joesph Smith will get you Aryan pussy and your own planet if you wear the magic underwear bro