Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ugly people are the ones that stay in wacky Christian cults

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I used to be a Jehovah's Witness; not by choice, as I was raised in the religion. I stopped attending after I left home, mainly due to their stance on blood tranfusion and their insistence that members knock on doors or stand like idiots next to a cart on busy street, which is a nightmare for someone who is as high inhib as I am. They also belive the Earth is 6000 years old and take Genesis literally, JFL. Also, despite what foid ex-members say, the church encourages simping; while women's activities in the church are limited, they are always praised and simped for in the sermons. One example: At the annual conventions, if they rent a stadium, they convert the mens bathrooms to womens bathrooms and only leave 1, at most 2, men's rooms available, so foids won't have to walk so far!!!! (I'm not 100% if they still do this fucking nonsense).
This church hates fags and preaches against sexual degeneracy, which is the only thing I agree with them tbh. When I was in my early 20's (I'm an oldcel), I tried to get myself a girlfriend in the church's social circle, but to no avail. The members come from low IQ, unskilled backgrounds (a lot of illegal spics and ghetto niggers trying to find direction in life) and the foids are not picky, so you have an idea how ugly I am that I couldn't even get a girlfriend here.
I have met several ex-Jehovah's Witnesses in person, and come across a lot of former JW YouTubers, and one thing I see in common is that their looks range from decent to hot, and the majority of them left the church or were expelled due to breaking sexual rules (primarily premarital sex), and most of them left in their teens to early 20's. Stalking through social media on my childhood church friends, I noticed the ones that stayed in the church are almost always ugly, and the hot ones left.

I also noticed a similar pattern among ex-Mormons --- they tend to be really great looking.

My point is: People who have sexual options in a sexually repressed community or culture do not stay.

Being well into the sub-5 category myself, it probably would've benefited me to stay - too bad I don't believe in any of the shit they teach (except their outlook on degeneracy) and I'm way to fucking introverted to preach to strangers

Last edited:
I used to be a Jehovah's Witness; not by choice, as I was raised in the religion. I stopped attending after I left home, mainly due to their stance on blood tranfusion and their insistence that members knock on doors or stand like idiots next to a cart on busy street, which is a nightmare for someone who is as high inhib as I am. They also belive the Earth is 6000 years old and take Genesis literally, JFL. Also, despite what foid ex-members say, the church encourages simping; while women's activities in the church are limited, they are always praised and simped for in the sermons. One example: At the annual conventions, if they rent a stadium, they convert the mens bathrooms to womens bathrooms and only leave 1, at most 2, men's rooms available, so foids won't have to walk so far!!!! (I'm not 100% if they still do this fucking nonsense).
This church hates fags and preaches against sexual degeneracy, which is the only thing I agree with them tbh. When I was in my early 20's (I'm an oldcel), I tried to get myself a girlfriend in the church's social circle, but to no avail. The members come from low IQ, unskilled backgrounds (a lot of illegal spics and ghetto niggers trying to find direction in life) and the foids are not picky, so you have an idea how ugly I am that I couldn't even get a girlfriend here.
I have met several ex-Jehovah's Witnesses in person, and come across a lot of former JW YouTubers, and one thing I see in common is that their looks range from decent to hot, and the majority of them left the church or were expelled due to breaking sexual rules (primarily premarital sex), and most of them left in their teens to early 20's. Stalking through social media on my childhood church friends, I noticed the ones that stayed in the church are almost always ugly, and the hot ones left.

I also noticed a similar pattern among ex-Mormons --- they tend to be really great looking.

My point is: People who have sexual options in a sexually repressed community or culture do not stay.

Being well into the sub-5 category myself, it probably would've benefited me to stay - too bad I don't believe in any of the shit they teach (except their outlook on degeneracy) and I'm way to fucking introverted to preach to strangers
christ looked subhuman

christ looked subhuman
nigga mogs the shit out of all of us combined

@copemaxx9002 MAN THAT NIGGA UGLTY AS SHIT

"So much human suffering for so many millennia which the allegory of The Passion of Jesus of Nazareth reminded so many of, century after century; as it reminded me several times in the depths of my decades of extremism. In comparison with such numinous music, liturgical and otherwise, what is my own wordy weltanschauung of pathei-mathos worth?

Very little it now seems to me, if anything at all."

Sorry man, but I don't have the attention span to read that.

Are you for or against Christian cults? From what I've seen, it's generally advantageous for men to be in them because foids are taught to be submissive and listen to men.

@copemaxx9002 MAN THAT NIGGA UGLTY AS SHIT
This is COPE

Jesus was a low inhib HTN, maybe even chadlite. He CREAMPIED and BRED Mary Magdalene