Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just saw a 6/10 girl cold aproaching and gaming a chad

• Thread starter SuccessfulShark
  • Start date
SuccessfulShark

SuccessfulShark

Veteran
★★
I'm fucking brutalized, whenever I try to talk to foids I always get bored and uninterested looks from them, and here is this guy just minding his own business, and some cute girl that I would die for decides to cold aproach this guy, she even said he was handsome multiple times... unbelievable. And the worst part is that the guy was uninterested, and didn't gave 2 shits only giving one word answers. And the only thing that separates me from him is a couple of inches of height since he didn't had that great of a face (about average but what do I know?). It really is fucking over for me, how am I going to find a virgin waifu if I can't even get a dirty fat slut :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.

If I don't ascend by 30 (which I probably won't) I will rope, no way I'm going to grow old without children.:feelsrope:

I'm going to grow old without children
LMFAO. Why do you even wanna have children as an incel? You still don't get life is shit, so you wanna bring another poor creature into this world and make him suffer for the rest of his life? Is that what you want most?

I'm fucking brutalized, whenever I try to talk to foids I always get bored and uninterested looks from them, and here is this guy just minding his own business, and some cute girl that I would die for decides to cold aproach this guy, she even said he was handsome multiple times... unbelievable. And the worst part is that the guy was uninterested, and didn't gave 2 shits only giving one word answers. And the only thing that separates me from him is a couple of inches of height since he didn't had that great of a face (about average but what do I know?). It really is fucking over for me, how am I going to find a virgin waifu if I can't even get a dirty fat slut :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.

If I don't ascend by 30 (which I probably won't) I will rope, no way I'm going to grow old without children.:feelsrope:
I would feel second hand embarrassment for the girl but honestly would laugh and move on with my day

It's hard wired into our brain, dont blame the guy for natural instincts
Is there even such an instinct? I've always thought wanting to have children is egoistic.

LMFAO. Why do you even wanna have children as an incel? You still don't get life is shit, so you wanna bring another poor creature into this world and make him suffer for the rest of his life? Is that what you want most?
The only reason I am depressed is because I feel like I will never have a family, that's really all I want and need to be happy, idc about anything else, even if the world hated me I wouldn't mind.

If it is really just a few inches stopping you then wear lifts. I'd have to wear literal stilts just to reach average height. It wouldn't be possible for me to become tall or handsome. Optimal surgery results and stilts would still leave me at average at best.

I would feel second hand embarrassment for the girl but honestly would laugh and move on with my day
That's not it bro, I though girls simping and chasing guys like that was a meme, and that girls never showed obvious interest, I never even got something close like that once in my life.

If it is really just a few inches stopping you then wear lifts. I'd have to wear literal stilts just to reach average height. It wouldn't be possible for me to become tall or handsome. Optimal surgery results and stilts would still leave me at average at best.
I'm 5'5 so when I said a few inches, it was about 8', since the guy was a lanklet.

That's not it bro, I though girls simping and chasing guys like that was a meme, and that girls never showed obvious interest, I never even got something close like that once in my life.
Yeah because you’re not tall or handsome (I assume)

Every animal species is wired for reproduction, humans are no exception.
But we just want to have sex in reality. We're not obsessed with having children naturally, I mean.
The only reason I am depressed is because I feel like I will never have a family, that's really all I want and need to be happy, idc about anything else, even if the world hated me I wouldn't mind.
I'd be happy if I had a girl who'd love me. That will never happen either. I don't want to have children.

It's hard wired into our brain, dont blame the guy for natural instincts
If you dont become cynic life hating misanthrope and antinatalist after being an incel into your 20s your a mentally retarded maschoshists

You didn't get falsely accused for existing. Fakecel

If you dont become cynic life hating misanthrope and antinatalist after being an incel into your 20s your a mentally retarded maschoshists

Whenever I approach a foid, my legs have the instinct to walk the other direction :feelsLSD:

I'm fucking brutalized, whenever I try to talk to foids I always get bored and uninterested looks from them, and here is this guy just minding his own business, and some cute girl that I would die for decides to cold aproach this guy, she even said he was handsome multiple times... unbelievable. And the worst part is that the guy was uninterested, and didn't gave 2 shits only giving one word answers.
He probably wouldn't even care if you raped her in front of him

Tbh, in this case, I wouldn't be happy. :incel:
Exactly. You ought to know that conventional romantic love no longer exists; even chads, when they made the mistake of falling in love, were cucked. There's always the next hot Chad. Love is masochistic for the male

Shannon returned to her group shortly after the switch.

Elizabeth is next.

I wish I was taller. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I disagree, my ultimate fantasy/dream would be to build a numerous family and a self-sustaining farm, but that's highly unlikely, since I refuse to marry a non-virgin (I don't want to get divorced). Even marrying a non-virgin seems impossible.
He probably wouldn't even care if you raped her in front of him
Probably, but my future would end right there.

Love is masochistic for the male
Fucking true, unfortunately. I still fantasize from time to time about hugging and kissing with a foid. JFL. I even feel like I want that more than just sex. I'm a hopeless romantic. I can't still get rid of that. Though logically I understand it's stupid.

Fucking true, unfortunately. I still fantasize from time to time about hugging and kissing with a foid. JFL. I even feel like I want that more than just sex. I'm a hopeless romantic. I can't still get rid of that. Though logically I understand it's stupid.
Hope you fare well brother

I wish foids would approach me.