Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just saw some zoomer faggot with his girlfriend

R

Reega8765665

Recruit
★★★
It was 11 PM and i was sitting on a bench in park (incel trait i know). Then a couple passed near me

It was some zoomer ass faggot (lanky, 5ft9, dark, he wore a shirt), and a JB foid which was okayishly cute.

As i was analyzing the couple, i was looking this faggot and he never even looked at me in the eyes. JFL i would crush his scrawny ass, he was stick and bones, but somehow he got himself a gf so one less struggle in life for that normatard

Now assuming he's 14 and i'm 20, let's compare my life at 14 - Horrific, even worse than now, i was being picked on by random guys because i was manlet, also bullied, and autistic. Atleast i'm 220lb ogre now

Always brutal to see this. PDA including public handholding should be fucking illegal, it’s just rubbing in our faces what we don’t and didn’t have

You may say i'm male gaze coping

I Don't care, i want his girl, i want to fuck her so badly, what does this guy have that i don't? A pretty face?

Guess he won't be pretty anymore after one bone smashing session w/me. i want to bodyslam that motherfucker... holy shit

You may say i'm male gaze coping
I mean, it is pretty weird that dimorphism doesn't actually guarantee reproductive success
But I'm guessing that modern pressures introduce their own selection biases

Always brutal to see this. PDA including public handholding should be fucking illegal, it’s just rubbing in our faces what we don’t and didn’t have
Dudeee, i was content for these 2 weeks, but i only get frustrated when i see the couple. In all cases it's some douchebag low IQ retard with a girlfriend, that zoomer probably was low IQ as well (judging by his clothing style), i hate normies, i HATE them...

I mean, it is pretty weird that dimorphism doesn't actually guarantee reproductive success
But I'm guessing that modern pressures introduce their own selection biases
At 12-17 i used to fit into prettyboy stereotype (skinny, full head of hair, youthful)

After gymeceling, steroids, and bunch of other stuff, i now look like a yolked up baby at 220lb. Atleast i'm not a manlet anymore? (Still sub 6ft)...

muscle and strength is cope

It was 11 PM and i was sitting on a bench in park (incel trait i know). Then a couple passed near me

It was some zoomer ass faggot (lanky, 5ft9, dark, he wore a shirt), and a JB foid which was okayishly cute.

As i was analyzing the couple, i was looking this faggot and he never even looked at me in the eyes. JFL i would crush his scrawny ass, he was stick and bones, but somehow he got himself a gf so one less struggle in life for that normatard

Now assuming he's 14 and i'm 20, let's compare my life at 14 - Horrific, even worse than now, i was being picked on by random guys because i was manlet, also bullied, and autistic. Atleast i'm 220lb ogre now
How tall are you now and then, being bullied for manlet during adolescence ruins you for life. Even if you end up growing to your bully's height or taller the trauma sticks.

How tall are you now and then, being bullied for manlet during adolescence ruins you for life. Even if you end up growing to your bully's height or taller the trauma sticks.
At 14 i used to be like 5ft5 probably, also the smallest out of everybody

Then i grew up to be 5ft11 as i am now. But i was bullied for many things in high school including autism, bad looks and hygiene, etc

The outcome of bullying, had the positive effect on me, because i can wageslave in the extremely hard conditions, and still to this day i thank god that i've escaped the high school.

Every single burden that i carry nowadays, (like working a job, being responsible adult) couldn't come CLOSE to high school bullying

Only good thing I had was my size and strenght, when I see these skinny young teenagers I want to strangle them, crush their windpipe and break their twiggy arms and t ake the cute jb for myself to use, a man that has no muscles or size to him is not a man but some creature trying to appeal to femininity.

At 14 i used to be like 5ft5 probably, also the smallest out of everybody

Then i grew up to be 5ft11 as i am now. But i was bullied for many things in high school including autism, bad looks and hygiene, etc

The outcome of bullying, had the positive effect on me, because i can wageslave in the extremely hard conditions, and still to this day i thank god that i've escaped the high school.

Every single burden that i carry nowadays, (like working a job, being responsible adult) couldn't come CLOSE to high school bullying
What a comeback honestly god spared your soul but yeah I agree teenagers are extremely narcissistic and sociopathic. There will always be a social hierarchy of attractive and unattractive kids.

5'9!?!?!? :feelsohgod: THAT IS SHORT!

Did he have a perfect jawline?
Dude he was a complete normie manlet, just was style maxed (probably low IQ and insentient personality too)

Because it's easier to get girls if you are low IQ obnoxious, and insentient? Right?

Only good thing I had was my size and strenght, when I see these skinny young teenagers I want to strangle them, crush their windpipe and break their twiggy arms and t ake the cute jb for myself to use, a man that has no muscles or size to him is not a man but some creature trying to appeal to femininity.
After steroids, i feel like i mog everyone, but my life quality hasn't changed a bit

After steroids, i feel like i mog everyone, but my life quality hasn't changed a bit
Yeah I hopped on T maybe two years ago a bit less only thing I have access to, and nothing changed, people didn't bother me much before and they don't bother me much now, maybe a coworker says a comment every blue moon but no changes in general attitude or attention, there are worse fates then being invisible though that much I know first hand.

What a comeback honestly god spared your soul but yeah I agree teenagers are extremely narcissistic and sociopathic. There will always be a social hierarchy of attractive and unattractive kids.
Honestly, i am doing much much better after highschool. I cannot relate to teenagers at all and their slaying stories.

I joined this forum when i was in highschool lol...

Yeah I hopped on T maybe two years ago a bit less only thing I have access to, and nothing changed, people didn't bother me much before and they don't bother me much now, maybe a coworker says a comment every blue moon but no changes in general attitude or attention, there are worse fates then being invisible though that much I know first hand.
Yup, atleast you hopped on T dude, So props on that one

no muscle for your face

Mmmkay, but did he have a really hot face? What did his facial structure look like? Was it hot?

Dudeee, i was content for these 2 weeks, but i only get frustrated when i see the couple. In all cases it's some douchebag low IQ retard with a girlfriend, that zoomer probably was low IQ as well (judging by his clothing style), i hate normies, i HATE them...
I get you man. I can be doing well for a period of time then some shit like this will just infuriate me and fuck me up. It should be illegal and punishable by maiming

Agree. I think these lesser humans do this on purpose, tbh.
One couple of apes was kissing in front of me and they both looked, when I passed. Just hope they get Syphilis one day.

Agree. I think these lesser humans do this on purpose, tbh.
One couple of apes was kissing in front of me and they both looked, when I passed. Just hope they get Syphilis one day.
It’s definitely some kind of exhibitionism fetish or even cuckolding fetish, “look what I have and you don’t”

It’s definitely some kind of exhibitionism fetish or even cuckolding fetish, “look what I have and you don’t”
That is why I don't believe in God. Where is Justice in this world? These animals never pay for what they do to us.

It's easy to date as teens