Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Just saw the film 300 for the first time

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
What were your thoughts on the film? 300 (2007)

I thought it was one of the most masculine/alpha movies I've ever seen. I think a movie like this would have been released today, it would be cancelled for toxic masculinity. Same with fight club and other movies. Still a good watch tho

Attachments

• p163191_p_v8_al.jpg
    p163191_p_v8_al.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1
It had it's bluepill and simp moments but good overall

I remember when that movie came out, everybody at my high school was talking about it. we all loved it because it was so awesome and violent and didn't waste time trying to humanize the bad guys.

i never saw the second one that came out about a decade ago, is it any good? I should've watched it but back then i was too high-inhib to go to the movie theater alone (not anymore, i do that all the time) plus i felt really depressed because i was starting to realize i was a loser who would never get laid.

i never understood why this got so much attention? i thought it was just ok. but then again, most movies are just ok.

I remember when that movie came out, everybody at my high school was talking about it. we all loved it because it was so awesome and violent and didn't waste time trying to humanize the bad guys.

i never saw the second one that came out about a decade ago, is it any good? I should've watched it but back then i was too high-inhib to go to the movie theater alone (not anymore, i do that all the time) plus i felt really depressed because i was starting to realize i was a loser who would never get laid.
Never saw the second one. But yeah the first was Hella based and one of the most Macho films I've ever watched m watching this filmed made me feel like going outside and killing a random nigga. My testorone levels literally increased from watching the film. I even grew a bit of a mustache by the time the credit scene started rolling.
[UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Heard,the second one got bad reviews and low rotten tomatoes score. [/UWSL]

Just thinking about the scene where one of the soldiers almost gets sent home because he's "too young to have felt the warmth of a woman's touch" (then ends up going with them anyways because his dad is both high-ranking and also an idiot). I wonder if that means incels would be exempt from conscription? If so that's pretty based. Too bad it's not historically accurate tho, in the real sparta we all would've been thrown into a pit to die as infants, or killed by chads during elementary school for being weak-ass bitches.

I know the state of the world is pretty fucked right now and we'd all be much happier if we had been born a couple decades earlier before dating apps and hookup culture ruined our chances, but at the same tiem we're really lucky that we live in a time-period where you don't get killed for being weak. Even America used to be pretty brutal, if i was born in the 18th century they would've sent me to die in some war with the indians because some rich asshole wants to take their land and somehow they were allowed to force poor people to fight their wars for them.

i saw it when i was in 7th grade, i had a close buddy who would discuss about the movies we watched , sadly he died a few years later as a bus ran over his leg.

Just thinking about the scene where one of the soldiers almost gets sent home because he's "too young to have felt the warmth of a woman's touch" (then ends up going with them anyways because his dad is both high-ranking and also an idiot). I wonder if that means incels would be exempt from conscription? If so that's pretty based. Too bad it's not historically accurate tho, in the real sparta we all would've been thrown into a pit to die as infants, or killed by chads during elementary school for being weak-ass bitches.

I know the state of the world is pretty fucked right now and we'd all be much happier if we had been born a couple decades earlier before dating apps and hookup culture ruined our chances, but at the same tiem we're really lucky that we live in a time-period where you don't get killed for being weak. Even America used to be pretty brutal, if i was born in the 18th century they would've sent me to die in some war with the indians because some rich asshole wants to take their land and somehow they were allowed to force poor people to fight their wars for them.
:yes:

I found the movie alright, my older bro loved it though

Wasn’t there a giga truecel in that movie?