Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just saw this video holy shit normies getting blackpilled so hard

loserkarthusplayer

loserkarthusplayer

لا اله الا الله
-
Thumbnail makes me wanna rope

This guys voice kinda annoys me. I like Blackpill Jesus much better. This vid's got a lot of views though. It seems to me that the blackpill is mainstream although i'm out of touch with youngcels irl.

The uploader claims to hate both mgtow and incels many times in the comments, so he isn't fully blackpilled.

Don't care.

The uploader claims to hate both mgtow and incels many times in the comments, so he isn't fully blackpilled.

Don't care.
I think he's trying to normie maxx he just don't want to scare people with mgtow and incel vocabulary high iq tbh

Don't care.
exactly
guy is a massive faggot
Coach "Blackpill" jfl... what a retard

Don't care.

Yep he is a cuck who admited that he didnt care if someone fucks his wife while he at work

He said - " so long as she fucks me too ..then i dont care who fucks her while im away "

Hes a cuck and a traitor .

Yep he is a cuck who admited that he didnt care if someone fucks his wife while he at work

He said - " so long as she fucks me too ..then i dont care who fucks her while im away "

Hes a cuck and a traitor .
JFL perfect candidate for betabuxxing btw can u show me where he said that ?

i like coach blackpill when he doesn't brag about how many girls he fucked

he brags about having fucked multiple girls, hate this faggot

they have trends where it's like "ayo... jawline check" or "ayo... hairline check", tiktok is gonna produce the most blackpilled generation tbh.

they have been blackpilled. there are so many tik tok videos about simps. a certain vid trend/format called “Simp Nation” comes to mind to

G*d curse tik tok and their consumers.

Just lol @ at ppl who say zoomercels aren’t a thing

Just lol @ at ppl who say zoomercels aren’t a thing
Seriously there is so many guys my age who cannot get a second look from a girl let alone a relationship or sex. And these guys are average looking normies too.

Seriously there is so many guys my age who cannot get a second look from a girl let alone a relationship or sex. And these guys are average looking normies too.
Yep. That’s the thing about inceldom. It’s not u Thats neccessarily ugly, it’s the fact that you’re not a 6 or above

Coach Blackpill is the cringiest gaylord on the web. I wish he stopped making vids.

Yep. That’s the thing about inceldom. It’s not u Thats neccessarily ugly, it’s the fact that you’re not a 6 or above
Yeah I don't know why there is so much gatekeeping here about stuff like that. In 2020 as a normie unless the stars align in your favor you either get nothing, starfish sex with a girl who can't find chad, or a fat girl.

The fag lips on pretty boys annoy me. That one guy in the thumbnail is even pulling on them. Another is pouting or pushing them forward.

If i was a pretty , I would be posting there

is it just me or each new social network is worse than the last?

Yeah I don't know why there is so much gatekeeping here about stuff like that. In 2020 as a normie unless the stars align in your favor you either get nothing, starfish sex with a girl who can't find chad, or a fat girl.
I’d say if u have a good head on ur shoulders on that forum then u understand inceldom isn’t neccessarily based on looks completely but because looksmatching is fucked

238,000 views.

kick a chad to death theory.

Can anyone explain to me why Americans are so buttoned-up & prudish about sex, but then have cheerleaders? Makes no sense to me.

Tik Tok is so weird. First, it's about degenerate music. Second, it's so short, my mind filters it out like the capitalist adverts in my face.