Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just take the stylepill bro

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Most people with girlfriends don't have to dress like this just to get one, look on the street and people are just wearing cheap comfortable clothing yet they have no problems getting dates and sex. Guy on the left (host) is giving guy on the right a makeover after failing to get him a date.

Sure he looks better yes, but host guy on the left could wear any old shit and still get laid.

From this video but you don't really need to watch it to get the jist.

Last edited:
mfQV9_Y7Dya44LHPGpu2ZlomIGVvK3z9FBxdrJBYL0JhaPvwvbbCuXL9eA5Hx0J26veJ-WuvOo8umpcrqGS6cxJTtHG3-NDPsEzI6eLRCFVodtjMXJBCQIfmvTGFOpEd5XAIMerZtux93ukJtYoVc5PkxWYS1FhNcgoGef1FR3F04QI3l83KkEApwMUqMSf9UBds0em-3fMqflHQ4wkMuzarDYXdlUExzR2q9RYIDa-5yEEcl9C2fFV-8ok8cSkN2BNc5hdK2Y5dQGEp0XrJuVeMeaLtIKrcqOjWGiiWqwetfqogOhYv1URglWg5blytfdpIfmqxBNDNrouqFXWy0GZeyRa9-hEGAl4iDGcbk0B5VNqKKMt5iVUwRU5mgME8QOK_UHRH9FQfGpX0Tm6oiOIULYoxOtJ5-FWC4pNnKlO3atbz6eQ0h3lKKgOEf1YEdJP582rvyVbP4042flTE-OlbjYDuPRExxqAYpjSCau_rm8GVSoVU1UWu0ohPLj_v71DTMYPKNWPn0Vbn_gwOO3COm7cRpmemInYMXefNCzOVIgFSO_ZMOhbQ3aYbV0v7kCbuSM_vHnBI7h9VHHicgemF9etHk3vTSqDXNK_0IdTjTY-8VjwmnIlPf0IbPHrinXW6yoGg0tLJOTJg_A6Dc9Y7DNah-YiVqd5arc7znB9Qr23SYb3x3yPkHzoe8m89Zaes1RSEHvO4HwvZESlFmfs1Oul_KWvWvTFUbBmniq5u51fGrX4X7TJ6BqDDtSOfxNHrt_M5Yirn--noUCWcTKZZ_xcpN8qBT6KXX72IKF1D3-U0mJ_h4nm5RV0xphbEGKD4yAk1HP4PZunMBedpEzEBc_ZBPCznn4FySiBfmvk0ikYmN2-W2JgZqY962oXr0hKJYqw-i3y1BDBUtsmFuIbwnqcbN4V2Rd1dVTqFGs6muA-L=w1280-h720-no

What would you think of this peculiar case :feelstrash:?

Most people with girlfriends don't have to dress like this just to get one, look on the street and people are just wearing comfortable clothing yet they have no problems getting dates and sex. Guy on the left (host) is giving guy on the right a makeover after failing to get him a date.

Sure he looks better yes, but host guy on the left could wear any old shit and still get laid.

View attachment 691844
From this video but you don't really need to watch it to get the jist.

Does not change anything. I wear 1.300$ Canada Goose Jacket, Shirts and other Designer Stuff but I will quit buying this shit because my Intention was to attract golddigers but even those are not Interested. By the way I am not rich, I just spent 2 month work on clothing only for my goal to express richness but it does not work

There's no style for your face; whatever you wear will be appropriately projected or seen in a certain perception by foids based on your attractiveness, considering how the average sub 5 male will be treated regardless of if he wears a suit or simple shirt and cargo pants... :society:

Consider the horn effect, as well, with that; as you said, Chad can amplify his attractiveness by perhaps wearing something that looks good, but he'll ascend anyways due to foids entirely looking past that with their worship of those like him. :feelsUgh:

Does not change anything. I wear 1.300$ Canada Goose Jacket, Shirts and other Designer Stuff but I will quit buying this shit because my Intention was to attract golddigers but even those are not Interested. By the way I am not rich, I just spent 2 month work on clothing only for my goal to express richness but it does not work
Jesus Christ man, so literally no change at all in how foids look at you even after all that money spent?
Diego Saul Reyna
Is he the guy from the video after losing weight?
There's no style for your face; whatever you wear will be appropriately projected or seen in a certain perception by foids based on your attractiveness, considering how the average sub 5 male will be treated regardless of if he wears a suit or simple shirt and cargo pants... :society:

Consider the horn effect, as well, with that; as you said, Chad can amplify his attractiveness by perhaps wearing something that looks good, but he'll ascend anyways due to foids entirely looking past that with their worship of those like him. :feelsUgh:
So guys who try to escape inceldom by wearing expensive clothing are seen as trying to reach beyond their means and cheat?
The one on the right or the one on the left?
kek :feelskek:

He's fat. What was he expecting?

Imagine paying a lifecoach $10000 to get you a haircut and a suit

So guys who try to escape inceldom by wearing expensive clothing are seen as trying to reach beyond their means and cheat?
Likely just seen as pathetically coping; or wealthy, but still unattractive subhumans. :feelsugh:

He's fat. What was he expecting?
Imagine paying a lifecoach $10000 to get you a haircut and a suit
:yes:
Likely just seen as pathetically coping; or wealthy, but still unattractive subhumans. :feelsugh:
Another video where the guy is younger, taller and has a much better face right off the bat. I wonder how different this one will turn out.

No, he is a fencie who got a toilet pregnant in Canada and has 3 kids.
Is that all he did?

That guy is a chubby manlet. He looks like he's 5'3 for fucks sake. He is Hispanic Danny Devito tier. It's over for him.
God, I want to punch that host in the face. He is such a narcissistic fuck.

That second picture is so damn cringe.

Is he a grifter/pua type too?
Nope, he basically uploads vids for LATAM about life in Canada and how beaners want to escape their hellhole to find a good place to live in.
AFAIK he hasn't scammed anyone.

That second picture is so damn cringe.
Yeah, plus clothes like that aren't always the most comfortable to wear especially for autists (guy talked about his special interests to the dates in part 1).
Nope, he basically uploads vids for LATAM about life in Canada and how beaners want to escape their hellhole to find a good place to live in.
AFAIK he hasn't scammed anyone.
:yes: Fair enough I guess.

If he lost weight he would be better off at least

Chadlet is 5'7 NTmaxxed.

Trucel is 4'9 megamanlet.

dude for him unironically the generic tips like losing weight and getting a haircut will actually work

idk what hes doing on that video hes just embarrassing himself tbh
Yep, he could probably get girls without changing anything with that face which is like a movie version of a geek aka a regular guy in geeky clothing. Unlike the other guy who's fucked no matter what.

"To be fashionable, be tall and skinny." --Coco Chanel.

Stylepill = bluepill