Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Just talk to her bro, what's the worst that can happen?" [Brutal agepill, middle-agedcels prepare yourselves]

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
This. This is what can fucking happen. My socially-retarded ass will come off as a total creep and she'll roast me for likes on Youtube.

I love how she pretty much openly says that she wouldn't react like that if he was younger (brutal agepill) and that "Bro, my dad knows his daughter is a whore:foidSoy::foidSoy:," is just a fucking icing on a cake. It's like that chick was trying to be reposted on sites like this:feelskek::feelskek:.

This. This is what can fucking happen. My socially-retarded ass will come off as a total creep and she'll roast me for likes on Youtube.

I love how she pretty much openly says that she wouldn't react like that if he was younger (brutal agepill) and that "Bro, my dad knows his daughter is a whore:foidSoy::foidSoy:," is just a fucking icing on a cake. It's like that chick was trying to be reposted on sites like this:feelskek::feelskek:.

tbh that guy is autismaxxed to text her all this shit JFL tbh tbh

I would be scared if I were her too

he's got that rapemaxxing trait to him :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

this gook creature is so annoying, the way she talk, the way she looks:feelspuke:

calls herself "girl" | calls him "grown man"
"bashing the whore daughter" (not defending, just pointing out the gameplay)

Y'all see it? per her accent, she's obviously filipino if that's of any use.

she needs a few grapes, that would shut her bitch ass up :feelsYall:

Annoying ass bitchy voice:feelsseriously:

i watched but i wish i dnw

Sentence: sledgehammer to the face once, then general head area until death.

She’s a 3 without makeup

She’s a 3 without makeup
Her looksmatch is eating imitation rat with a side of plastic rice on his lunch break at the Guangdong steel plant rn

Beat her face until it's deformed

Fucking kill this foid and slaughter her entire family.