Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Becoming fat is the worst fucking thing that can happen to an incel

Celius

Celius

-
Apart from maybe going bald (which I also am) but if you’re already skinny and generally in good shape and still can’t get bitches, becoming fat will basically be the final fucking nail in the coffin for you.

I myself was just 50-52kg at 172-174cm around a year ago (at the start of 2022) but now I’m 60 and I was 58 just a few months ago. How the fuck is this happening? I’m not even eating THAT unhealthy. I finished puberty ages ago too so there‘s zero bone development.

I’m honestly going insane. Never thought that I’d be so terrified of putting on weight. It’s starting to upset me very much now cause I’m slowly degrading from a 1.5 to a 1/10 if I keep this up. It’s NEVER a good thing to gain weight. The skinnier you are the better, yes even as a man unless it’s pure muscles and 10 to zero % fat.

I’m gonna start dieting from tomorrow. I can’t go to a gym cause of severe agoraphobia and I hate the whole “gymbro” attitude cause I’m low T. What are some good diets for a skinnyfatcel like me?

I LDARed so hard the last half year I have never been this big in my life lmao.
What are some good diets for a skinnyfatcel like me?
Take a water fast.

Bad take if serious. That’ll just ruin your metabolism. Eating healthy > not eating at all.
go on a keto diet and start eating One big meal a day

The problem is if you NEET youll be bored and eat for fun. I lost a lot of weight when I got a job with more hours.

Also once you get to your late 20s you gain weight much faster and its much harder to lose it.
I’m not neet, in fact I think it’s quite the opposite. I studymaxxed the ENTIRE last month like an absolutely abused dog and had pretty much zero to very little activity. It’s the same with having a desk job. I think NEETs probably have a much better chance at losing weight actually. They have all the time in the world at their disposal.

dont eat anything, only drink water for days
Did it for 24 days before having to go to the hospital. It was great tbh @Transcended Trucel recommended it to me back in 2022

No it wont. Unless you starved yourself for weeks. You need to eat less calories. Thats it.
False. Starvemaxxing only works for giga obesecels otherwise it’ll do more harm than good for those of us who are skinnyfatcels.

Bad take if serious. That’ll just ruin your metabolism. Eating healthy > not eating at all.
Eating Healthy Eat Fruit GIF

Did it for 24 days before having to go to the hospital. It was great tbh @Transcended Trucel recommended it to me back in 2022
christ dude, hope no permanent damage

christ dude, hope no permanent damage
I don't think so. My mother brought me to the hospital because she demanded me to eat something, and I did because she kept bothering me about it.

I fell really ill because you can't just go from only drinking cold water for a month to eating a grilled cheese sandwich.

Brutal, bro. I'm 174-175 cm tall and weight around 90 kg, however i've never been lean in my entire life before.

Brutal, bro. I'm 174-175 cm tall and weight around 90 kg, however i've never been lean in my entire life before.
Brutal. You should definitely seek professional help from maybe a nutritionist if you’re serious about losing weight otherwise listening to normie “drink water” advice on Reddit won’t solve it.