Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just the fact that IT exists shows how evil normies are

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I mean it's basically making fun of sexually impaired men.

It doesn't get lower than that. Making fun of the most unfortunate men in society.

They're also doing it from a position of moral superiority which makes it extra evil. Telling us to go die, while feeling smug about it.

It doesn't get lower than that. Making fun of the most unfortunate men in society.

They're also doing it from a position of moral superiority which makes it extra evil. Telling us to go die, while feeling smug about it.
Dude, normies ALWAYS were the most vile and evil people to ever exist. Even most psychopats and sociopaths are normies. They have always been evil and will always be. They put us here and make us sink lower and lower, and then ask why the fuck we are fucked up?
It's like a person who has ton of food at home and walks to some starving person and says "ugh get some food", "at least I have food".

IT is the peak of clownery that is this planet and a good exposure for the evil and vileness that normies are up to, yet we are always the villains. They don't know that most of us are recluse and practically every crime in this planet is committed by normies, yet we are the dangerous people.

They never learn.

0c2e40dc98bad22221a87eb1da4d4ae7

They are soys and trannies mosty tho so they are certainly not normies but coping incels in denial and maybe some ugly roasties
Deep down they know that they are worthless and are even biggest losers than us (they can't even embrace their fate, instead they try to do anything to not end up being perceived as creepy incels by soyciety)
They are the prime example what being brainwashed by bluepilled ideology does to a mf

They have such a unfullfilled life that they mock lonely men in the internet which is basically picking on the weak ones. It is pathetic and says a lot about them.

I hope IT members get flayed.

IT at its core: "HAhahaha we denied you of your human right of reproduction :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: isn't that hilarious? silly inkwell can't reproduce! :feelskek: his genes will die with him JFL:feelskek::feelskek:"

IT at its core: "HAhahaha we denied you of your human right of reproduction :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: isn't that hilarious? silly inkwell can't reproduce! :feelskek: his genes will die with him JFL:feelskek::feelskek:"
Also their genes since we could ER them kek in minecraft and second life

Shitting on those you perceive to be lower status than you is part of dark human nature.

Jesus tried to teach against it but you cannot stop nature.

They hate us because a few people here unironically advocate for rape and pedophilia and other disgusting shit, which is a valid reason i guess.

They hate us because a few people here unironically advocate for rape and pedophilia and other disgusting shit, which is a valid reason i guess.
you reek of soyness :soy:, unironically get some shower moralfaggot to purify yourself

Most normies would be Intel if not for a few inches of height, etc. They are defending their fragile position.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back