Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just tried to do a push up. Holy shit i'm a beta male

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Could barely do 1 now i'm both mentally and physically exhausted

How many can you guys do?

Im 15 and I can do 30 push ups in a row 50 kg bench press 10 reps (in video game)

Ive done alot but if you do it less it gets harder to do

I can’t even do 20 in a row :feelsrope:

Im 15 and I can do 30 push ups in a row 50 kg bench press 10 reps (in video game)
...exactly why do you feel like you should be on this forum? :feelsUgh:

Physiquemogs me, anyways; I can't do many, due to my weaker frame. :feelsclown:

60 in row
holy shit GIF

...exactly why do you feel like you should be on this forum? :feelsUgh:

Physiquemogs me, anyways; I can't do many, due to my weaker frame. :feelsclown:
it's just a matter of time until he ascends, oldcels like us are here forever

I can do 63 last I tried

I WAS ARGUING WITH A 15 YEAR OLD? GET OFF THIS FORUM YOUR FAR TOO YOUNG AND HAVENT EVEN TRIED, IM LONG INTO MY 20s AND I STILL TRY EVEN THO ITS POINTLESS

it's just a matter of time until he ascends
:reeeeee:

I'm pretty sure Master said 15 was too young anyways, but I'd only be willing to consider them actual incels if they've actually at least entered puberty and have subhuman bone structure and height. :feelsUgh:

I WAS ARGUING WITH A 15 YEAR OLD? GET OFF THIS FORUM YOUR FAR TOO YOUNG AND HAVENT EVEN TRIED, IM LONG INTO MY 20s AND I STILL TRY EVEN THO ITS POINTLESS
Holy shit I thought you were like 15 as well. You must be mentally retarded

How many jump over the rope can we get? Laughingpepe

:reeeeee:

I'm pretty sure Master said 15 was too young anyways, but I'd only be willing to consider them actual incels if they've actually at least entered puberty and have subhuman bone structure and height. :feelsUgh:
Not many finish puberty at 15, his bone structure will change a lot he apparently have high T levels

I refuse to believe people can't do a single pushup

Not many finish puberty at 15, his bone structure will change a lot he apparently have high T levels
Maybe, but I find it doesn't tend to change that dramatically for many if they're already somewhat approaching the end of puberty; we've been influenced by popular bluepilled gaslighting media and exceptions to believe it's the norm, though. :feelshehe:

HE LOOKS LIKE CUCKSTER MOTHER IS USING THIS FROG TO BRUSH HER CUNT BUT IT IS ALL COINCIDENCE OF NICKNAMES (IN VIDEO GAME)
Bruh its just a toad

OP kill yourself now

it's just a matter of time until he ascends, oldcels like us are here forever
No Gym for short + ugly + deathnic + non-nt + stutter + foids my age grew up with degenerate media + only doing gym for myself

probably like 35

Take steroids

I can do 20 at least. I used to be able to do 50 or something consecutively, but I haven't tried doing many in a row in a long time. Besides, I exercise less than I used to now.

I do 50 per day.

The most I can do in a row is 20.

No Gym for short + ugly + deathnic + non-nt + stutter + foids my age grew up with degenerate media + only doing gym for myself
Never began

I can probably do 40-50, a little more than 50 if i try really hard