Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Just wasted an entire day

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
[UWSL][UWSL]Just wasted an entire day doing nothing but playing Plants vs Zombies 1 from start to finish just cuz of the [/UWSL]nostalgia [/UWSL]
One whole day wasted lmfao
JFL at my life :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Waste tomorrow too

[UWSL][UWSL]Just wasted an entire day doing nothing but playing Plants vs Zombies 1 from start to finish just cuz of the [/UWSL]nostalgia [/UWSL]
Time well spent coping. What else should you be doing?

I slept through the whole day today I think that's more wasted time than playing a video game

at this point I feel so fucking empty that I just stare at the wall or something for a few hours without feeling anything :feelsohgod:

typical day in :feelsclown: republic of :society:iran

Mogs me at only wasting a day

Visited the bank, went to work, got my bloodwork done, cooked lunch and dinner, wrote my essays, looked at a bunch of market charts, went to the gym, now about to go to bed

@SoloAlex proud of me dad?

Visited the bank, went to work, got my bloodwork done, cooked lunch and dinner, wrote my essays, looked at a bunch of market charts, went to the gym, now about to go to bed

@SoloAlex proud of me dad?
Yes I am. Good work bro!
That was a successful day for an Incel and you maybe even mog some normies with this.

Sounds like a day well spent to me.

I fucking hate life man.
The days when I was a child were amazing but after that everything went into a static loop that never stops spinning until you die :feelsseriously:

I member playing that

I waste my time every fucking day. I've gotten used to it