Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Just watched Joker, best movie ive seen in a while

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
No spoilers in this, but that was possibly the best movie ive seen in a long time. I went out and saw it with my brother, and I enjoyed the hell out of it. My brother didnt, because we got shitty seats and we tried to move, but cucks told on us so we had to sit there. Seeing joker get pushed around and beaten up made me furious, and made his revenge even better. The movie is like a rising slope, it starts slow but then takes a major steep upwards and keeps uphill. When Arthur decides to dress up, he does it in style and has the movement of a man who is going to take a stand to all the shit. Really excellent movie for us, I would watch it again right now if i could.

GO SEE JOKER.

Joker is the best movie i've seen in my life, i'm still thinking about it 5 days later.

I just resonate too deeply with the character and his suffering, especially when he says "I got nothing left to lose, nothing can hurt me anymore", it started making me think that i'm pretty much dead already and the damage inceldom has done to my mind is irreversible, even if by some miracle i ascend i'll never be able to forget how people treated to this point and how society doesn't even give a fuck about my existence, only what i can provide, yet why should i? Would you give good treatment to the people who are so apathetic towards you? Who only care about their own selfish desires even if it means stepping over you? Virtue signalling to pretend they care when in reality they are just stroking their own egos?

Maybe it's truly time to just embrace the insanity and let it lead where it may, even if it means breaking the rules.

Time to Jokermaxx.

It was awesome. I might go again. It’s so fucking based it’s unbelievable that it was allowed to be made.

Funny thing is, audience scores are very high, critic scores are average, mostly because so many critics are virtue signalling soyboys.

"Sorry I forgot to punch out"

:feelskek:

Yikes! You actually liked that movie? You must be one of those inkwells! :soy:

It was awesome. I might go again. It’s so fucking based it’s unbelievable that it was allowed to be made.

Funny thing is, audience scores are very high, critic scores are average, mostly because so many critics are virtue signalling soyboys.
I loathe leftists

I loathe leftists

I hate them both tbh(Leftists more, but still)

Cuckservatives on the other side are saying Joker is the Antifa posterboy because of the movement he inadvertently started against the wealthy and how the government let him down by cutting the health services program.

Seeing it with a bluepilled friend this week.

I liked how cool he was when he became the Joker. All dressed up, smoking, and dancing. It's like he was on psychiatric drugs that made him sad his whole life. And once he stopped taking them he finally became who he was meant to be, and escape his hell.

This is our Black Panther.

Also, as a side note: this movie really made me HATE Batman. Fucking Batman: rich fuck billionaire CEO who beats up low-status guys instead of dealing with his billionaire buddies who are the REAL problem. We should tax the shit out of these people instead of celebrating fictional versions of them beating up poor criminals. Proper tax rate would do more to prevent crime than his high-tech equipment against low-status guys. Besides: the order Batman protects is an order only feminists and capitalists profit from. Batman is the real villain for violently defending an evil system.

I liked when he went ER on that asshole in the studio.