Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just watched slumdog millionaire

Think my previous recommendations kinda work for you as well.
May you please provide a link, I get lost going through all the different threads on this forum lol
If you're into mangas, check that one out as well
Nope, I do not like reading or mangas I do not like anime. The videography of a movie enhances the story to me even if the story is great to read or whatever. I liked game of thrones and apparently the books are better story but books just get mogged by media for me.
The Hurt Locker is also good if an Iraq war movie with focus on command structure from the soldier perspective sounds interesting to you.
That sounds amazing, I got 3 films I really got to watch now lol

@OutcompetedByRoomba @Rotter @Celius @RegularManlet
brocels I just finished Nightcrawler and holy shit boyos. This is kino. The main character is ruthless and cunning and motivated its inspiring. From the very get go we see how louis operates and its an only out for #1 kind of attitude, so fuckin based.
Guys, i think this is a must watch for incels. this guy was a slaughterer in the ways of manipulation and he was deathly motivated to get what he wanted.
I was thinking of starting a movie megathread so we can all discuss at our own leisure favorite films, suggestions, movies we recently watched, and more. what do you brocels think?
Cinemamaxxing is my new cope. but shit I cant get over Nightcrawler tho boyos that film was so good. Loved it man.

To all bros who need a movie to watch i cannot recommend Nightcrawler enough. So god damn kino.
Me when I wake up everyday and I’m still a manlet kebab:

louis-bloom.gif

Me when I wake up everyday and I’m still a manlet kebab:

louis-bloom.gif
:lul::lul::lul: that shit was so visceral and relatable. I have gone apeshit like that way too many fucking times. Never broke a mirror I hate broken glass but god damn if that scene with the pure rage didnt feel so fuckin real. 10/10 bro