Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just went full retard mode then thought about my old oneitis

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
Now im singing it, I think I am not completely horrid at singing, maybe a foid that really loved me if I was chad would like to listen to me sing :(

She is a sunflower, and Chad dick is her sun

she thought of you as fertilizer, a cute little friendzone inkwell the shit that feeds her energy to glow brighter and climb higher

jk she never thought of you JFL
:fuk:
Im happy rn though singing this song going to put it on repeat for a little
She is a sunflower, and Chad dick is her sun
I am the dirt that made her grow, but im just a pile of dirt that fertilised her for chad dick :feelsbadman:
IShowSpeedmaxxing
Almost but it was like low growling/barking, I get more low inhib when home alone.

This song takes me back to my sophomore year of high school. It wasn't eventful but I remember having hope back then

This song takes me back to my sophomore year of high school. It wasn't eventful but I remember having hope back then
Yeah I was also alot happier back then, when I was 16 I was short but not that short, it felt like from 16-18 everyone else around me got some massive growth spurt I missed out on and now im an omega manlet.

View: https://youtu.be/ApXoWvfEYVU?si=WBv1QAZKmVbrzBP0

Started making random barking/growling sounds to the beat of this song whilst studycucking, its a good song.
Then I promptly thought about my oneitis, I used to think of her as a sunflower :cryfeels:

hopefully, you learned your lesson, never ever develop feelings for a girl. A girl may seem innocent, but in reality, they are whores that have sex with chads behind closed doors. Women/girls are snakes that you cannot trust. Don't fall for this trap again

Holy shit buddy-boyo, it's so over for you ngl