Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just went outside to buy kebab

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Kebab shop, It took a while since they were busy with calls but i eventually got my kebab and it was ready on the counter.

My chronic pain hurts like hell and my bloated face is so fucking hideous from all the rotting, Im treated like shit lean too so its completely over.
Howewer no one even looks at me, It seems they look at theyre phone or switch lane when they see me, They dont even make space so i can walk past them.

Store to buy monster energy:
It was a blackpilling expirience and i see chad and prettyboys and was just mgogged by a 6.5 chadlite skinny build and looking like a normal college student with somewhat hair over his forehead but nicely done with the rest of the haircut, Dude literally looked like a god, Its fucking over when i a 5.11 man 2 cm from 6cm gets mogged by chadlites and HTNs i can never be them, I am forced to endure loneliness or rope.

@RegularManlet I see you, I know how you feel, I get mogged by everyone i see almost, people here are so fucking tall!

Enjoy your kebab though I would love a kebab right now, what type of meat and sauce do you get and stuff?

Personally I get lamb meat with chilli sauce. I get onion and tomatoes but NO LETTUCE

Lettuce tastes mid but the water from the lettuce also makes a kebab soggy af and messy to eat.

Girls didnt even look at me, They just walk past me, Beautiful girls, This expirience would make ER go ER!

Enjoy your kebab though I would love a kebab right now, what type of meat and sauce do you get and stuff?

Personally I get lamb meat with chilli sauce. I get onion and tomatoes but NO LETTUCE

Lettuce tastes mid but the water from the lettuce also makes a kebab soggy af and messy to eat.
I got Falafel rolls and Chickenroll and a monster energy juiced

Holy fucking shit, THIS FALAFEL IS THE BOMB :feelsUgh::feelsohh::ahegao:

You should totally go out and get a falafel too these things taste amaszing!

Meat is chicken, Sauce is hot sauce for chicken kebab. And yeah idk if my falafel has lettuce or not.

I feel like my whole town saw me wobble across the street 20 min walk, Hopefully they dont recognize me next time im outside but my face is so hideously ugly that i want to commit suicide but for now i will eat.

Thats why I get food and drink delivered

@RegularManlet I see you, I know how you feel, I get mogged by everyone i see almost, people here are so fucking tall!
You can jsut read all this while your eating I guess if you want.

Lol, your height is 5'11 and you get mogged by everyone? Or I misread your original post?
I only mog elderly foids when I go outside, I think I really have to start wearing lifts honestly so the mogging is in part kind of on me. I barely go outside anyway though.

My mother is also really invasive, she will randomly like deep clean my room dust everythign vacuum everything etc. so I would have to hide the lifts really well, otherwise I would have to explain the lifts to my parents, I am never talking about anything blackpill related to my parents, especially the heightpill.
Girls didnt even look at me, They just walk past me, Beautiful girls, This expirience would make ER go ER!
Me too, I don't get looks of disgust, my face is not disgusting. However I always describe it as the harry potter invisibility cloak :feelskek: except with none of the benefits and all of the downsides. Foids are always neutral faced around me and do not look at me, basically as if I was invisible and did not exist, as if they are completely alone walking by themselves or something. It's nothing compared to the ER fuel I see on this site though.
I got Falafel rolls and Chickenroll and a monster energy juiced
Holy fucking shit, THIS FALAFEL IS THE BOMB :feelsUgh::feelsohh::ahegao:
You should totally go out and get a falafel too these things taste amaszing!

Meat is chicken, Sauce is hot sauce for chicken kebab. And yeah idk if my falafel has lettuce or not.
Thats fucking awesome, I love falafel and chicken too. I will visit alot of different places though and chicken can be pretty hit or miss when visting multiple stores imo but lamb is always solid. I fucking love falafel too but usually my mother makes killer falafel at home occasionally so I am less inclined to order it out.

Also fuck lettuce, DNR to all lettuce eaters.
I feel like my whole town saw me wobble across the street 20 min walk, Hopefully they dont recognize me next time im outside but my face is so hideously ugly that i want to commit suicide but for now i will eat.
Usually again I feel invisible, but I still live in my home town and I always run the risk of seeing someone I used to know from high school, I need not explain further how fucking annoying it is.

Thats why I get food and drink delivered
Its 11 dollar delivery fee and also i have to order over 30 dollar to get it here, Fuck paying 41 dollars when i can get it for 28 dollar

You can jsut read all this while your eating I guess if you want.

Lol, your height is 5'11 and you get mogged by everyone? Or I misread your original post?
I only mog elderly foids when I go outside, I think I really have to start wearing lifts honestly so the mogging is in part kind of on me. I barely go outside anyway though.

My mother is also really invasive, she will randomly like deep clean my room dust everythign vacuum everything etc. so I would have to hide the lifts really well, otherwise I would have to explain the lifts to my parents, I am never talking about anything blackpill related to my parents, especially the heightpill.

Me too, I don't get looks of disgust, my face is not disgusting. However I always describe it as the harry potter invisibility cloak :feelskek: except with none of the benefits and all of the downsides. Foids are always neutral faced around me and do not look at me, basically as if I was invisible and did not exist, as if they are completely alone walking by themselves or something. It's nothing compared to the ER fuel I see on this site though.

Thats fucking awesome, I love falafel and chicken too. I will visit alot of different places though and chicken can be pretty hit or miss when visting multiple stores imo but lamb is always solid. I fucking love falafel too but usually my mother makes killer falafel at home occasionally so I am less inclined to order it out.

Also fuck lettuce, DNR to all lettuce eaters.

Usually again I feel invisible, but I still live in my home town and I always run the risk of seeing someone I used to know from high school, I need not explain further how fucking annoying it is.
Brutal, And also the lettuce is not soggy in mine so it was a hit, And yeah i am invisible, That is the life of ugly man, I hang out with a gigachad once and told him to download tinder, He uninstalled it because he said it was embarrasing that he knew all the women. Lookspill is brutal.

Harry potter invisibility cloak? I need that for my face so i can pretend to be chad but no one see my head.

Yes im 5,11 and still get heightmogged by foids and chads and ogrecels HTNs and whatever other kind of moggers exist.

Everyone i once knew has moved out of my hometown, The moggers and bullies i once knew has moved on, But there are still moggers outside that i dont know.

Last edited:
Well im glad i can fucking NEET, Yeah its sad im loosing my prime years from 16-30 but yeah i cant magically undo my ugly face.

I look like a bad drawing from paint!

And also the lettuce is not soggy in mine so it was a hit
Thats good, I find lettuce adds nothing to it really anyway so at best nothing happens at worst the kebab is soggy and you have a mess eating it.
I hang out with a gigachad once and told him to download tinder, He uninstalled it because he said it was embarrasing that he knew all the women. Lookspill is brutal.
What the fuck hahahahah, broo... no comment crazy
Yes im 5,11 and still get heightmogged by foids and chads and ogrecels HTNs and whatever other kind of moggers exist.
You must live in a tallfag land or something, I would love to be 5'11. Maybe if I was 5'11 I could save all the bullying and I could have had a GF or something.

Its 11 dollar delivery fee and also i have to order over 30 dollar to get it here, Fuck paying 41 dollars when i can get it for 28 dollar
Shit, thats expensive as hell, 11 bucks delivery fee!?

Shit, thats expensive as hell, 11 bucks delivery fee!?
Ye, If i were to order a kebab online, This place doesnt have delivery tho but another kebab place has this, They introduced huge fees for non pro members the pro thing arrived last year and the company of food delivery has since gone downhill as they are greedy and filled with bad rewiews now.

So i go get my own food as i dont have a discount code rn.

Thats good, I find lettuce adds nothing to it really anyway so at best nothing happens at worst the kebab is soggy and you have a mess eating it.

What the fuck hahahahah, broo... no comment crazy

You must live in a tallfag land or something, I would love to be 5'11. Maybe if I was 5'11 I could save all the bullying and I could have had a GF or something.
5.11 is the cusp of leaving manlet kingdom incels tell me, There are still stronger hotter taller guys than me so why would they choose an ugly 5.11 guy.

I have tried pickup, I have tried tinder, I have tried approaching, I think it literally is over.

@Ron.Belgrade
Remove _______