Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Just woke up and my legs are so sore I can barely even walk

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
This is just what I needed tbh. Bad thing is that I gotta go to college in an hr and will need to walk a decent amount after I park my car :society:
Good thing is that I’ll be back home in 2 hrs

My back is sore too a bit. Tomorrow is my rest day and man I’ll definitely need it XD

After working out?

I need to avoid excess sedation.

Yes. Will rest tomorrow.
I heard rest days are needed to build muscle. How long does a gym session last for you?

I am barely sore except when I do skullcrusher then I am having sore tricep.

Man teach me your motivation magic. I'm a fat sack of unmotivated lard :(

I am barely sore except when I do skullcrusher then I am having sore tricep.

This is just what I needed tbh. Bad thing is that I gotta go to college in an hr and will need to walk a decent amount after I park my car :society:

My back is sore too a bit. Tomorrow is my rest day and man I’ll definitely need it XD
Then you gave yourself a good workout, congratulations. In a few days those legs are going to feel healthier and looked more toned.

my quads are always sore

Nice. I’ve actually been making some good gains in the gym. Feels good.

It goes away after a few months of working out regularly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back