Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Justice for parzurnacs

@THE TRUE HONKLER looks like he is unbanned now.
@Caesercel you implied that there is sufficient proof @parzurnacs is gripmaxxing. Is he innocent now?
I'm just the messenger

@parzurnacs
I have joined in. Although you shouldnt have banned me, you just did a mistake and thats normal. I dont wanna come back using this site as I used to anymore not only because of what happened and how some people (not everybody) reacted, but because I was so addicted to this site that it did bad to my mental health. Maybe i log in every now and then but my activity here is mostly over.

Now I have an account on neets.net: parzurnacser , if anybody wants to talk with me I will be there from now on.

I wanna thank everybody that defended me or doubted me from being that guy they said I was, specially to @barcacel and @Govid_Dorious

I'm just the messenger
What was the evidence that made the mod team think he was gripmaxxing, and what changed that made them decide to rescind the ban?

Now I have an account on neets.net: parzurnacser , if anybody wants to talk with me I will be there from now on.
everything you just said before this sentence is retarded there is no difference between wasting time on there vs here

I have joined in. Although you shouldnt have banned me, you just did a mistake and thats normal. I dont wanna come back using this site as I used to anymore not only because of what happened and how some people (not everybody) reacted, but because I was so addicted to this site that it did bad to my mental health. Maybe i log in every now and then but my activity here is mostly over.

I wanna thank everybody that defended me or doubted me from being that guy they said I was, specially to @barcacel and @Govid_Dorious
see you tomorrow

I also defended u. Man it's a shame how the mods will just ban anyone due to accusations from a user

You should just put those users on ignore and keep using the forum as before tbh