Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Banned for 3 days off Reddit for “harassing tallfag”

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
All I said to this tree was that he would be absolutely nothing without his height, I want them to know that they got lucky because they could’ve ended up with just as much of a shitty life as short guys.

He was being an arrogant loser not knowing just how great the privilege is that he has. And then I ended up with a 3 day ban because some pussy reported me.

Since when can you get banned for such a basic insult? Why is everyone such a fucking pussy? I’ve had people tell me to off myself, hell I’ve even gotten rape threats and never even report.

That’s how you know you’ve gotten to someone when they have to resort to reporting. Either that or they did it to troll since they knew Reddit’s TOS is dumb and I’d get banned for it.

Reddit is a literal faggot farm.

How are we talking here?

Stop using Reddit

you can talk about white privilege but not tallfag privilege, even though it's even more prominent

Reddit will ban anyone for going against "the message"

They're based in San Francisco, so everyone there probably has green hair

Reddit being reddit

All I said to this tree was that he would be absolutely nothing without his height, I want them to know that they got lucky because they could’ve ended up with just as much of a shitty life as short guys.

He was being an arrogant loser not knowing just how great the privilege is that he has. And then I ended up with a 3 day ban because some pussy reported me.

Since when can you get banned for such a basic insult? Why is everyone such a fucking pussy? I’ve had people tell me to off myself, hell I’ve even gotten rape threats and never even report.

That’s how you know you’ve gotten to someone when they have to resort to reporting. Either that or they did it to troll since they knew Reddit’s TOS is dumb and I’d get banned for it.
I'm banned for life