Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Kali is the 3,000-year-old feminist icon we need today"

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
This dravidian foid I know shared this a while ago.
This kinda shit is why telling curries to go back to their homeland is complete BS...
Foid hypergamy is high in curry land, even among the middle and lower classes. You'd have to go to some village where they don't even have cellphones to get a devout virgin waifu in curryland. This is why curries are so thirsty.

ALSO: This is indefinete proof that foids, specially curry foids are dumb and cannot understand archetypes. And that they want men killed.

This kinda shit is why telling curries to go back to their homeland is complete BS...
Foid hypergamy is high in curry land, even among the middle and lower classes. You'd have to go to some village where they don't even have cellphones to get a devout virgin waifu in curryland. This is why curries are so thirsty.

ALSO: This is indefinete proof that foids, specially curry foids are dumb and cannot understand archetypes. And that they want men killed.

Curry foids want Indian men killed. I've seen no love between curry males and curry females in India. The whole subcontinent is a blackpill.

And even if ethnics went back to their homeland the same fobs that create the negative stereotypes of ethnic males are some of the same people that will look down on you out of jealousy that you've lived in western countries and they'll cope by calling you whitewashed and a coconut while they desire to live in western countries themselves.

Curryfoids are no different from any other foid. Just a bunch of chad cock guzzling whores. AWALT. The moment modern society gave them a chance to have jobs, careers and independence they have shown their true colors.

Walking around in shorts. Start fucking chads at 15. Don't wait till marriage. Betabuxx a richcel and cheat on him. They are no different from mayofoids, just better at hiding it. Years ago I used to think they are different.

Now they are adopting this feminist cuckery to justify their whore nature and free themselves from all responsibility just like mayowhores did.

Curry people are Cowpilled.

I'm a Horsepill Tax Officer so I don't care about the Cow thing tbh.

I'll have my friend @Cowcel look into this matter.

You need to whitemaxx. Do it like SEA women do. Never go into the sun, always wear clothes on all your skin.

Or does this work for currys at all? Their skin doesn't seem tanned, it just looks dirty.

well no shit, you get false rape accusations just to be arrested for the foids to witness and to laugh at your ass, and this widely accepted by the society there. Being a man in India is cuckoldry, especially when testosterone levels there aren't even that high. The less you have it the more you empathise with whores.

Curryfoids are no different from any other foid. Just a bunch of chad cock guzzling whores. AWALT. The moment modern society gave them a chance to have jobs, careers and independence they have shown their true colors.

Walking around in shorts. Start fucking chads at 15. Don't wait till marriage. Betabuxx a richcel and cheat on him. They are no different from mayofoids, just better at hiding it. Years ago I used to think they are different.

Now they are adopting this feminist cuckery to justify their whore nature and free themselves from all responsibility just like mayowhores did.

Why should they be any different? Pussies are toxic. It's their nature. They always want do hypergamy.

As a Western European in the 70s and 80s you could fuck 10 commie foids in the East for a bottle of faked brand parfume.

Couples like West German man and East German foid were a common thing, the opposite wasn't. Foids always want to climb up.

Last edited:
Curry people are Cowpilled.

I'm a Horsepill Tax Officer so I don't care about the Cow thing tbh.

I'll have my friend @Cowcel look into this matter.
You changed you avi, feels weird. Cows are Gods- the superior beings

You changed you avi, feels weird. Cows are Gods- the superior beings
Yes.

This is my face. I just got a job in the Horsepill Tax department. The salary is good. They pay me in horse cum which I of course feed my wife and new born. Life is going good. :feelsokman:

How about you?

Hypergamy is a natural thing. You can't ablosh that.

But what you can do is keep women low. That's what any religion and patriarchy society did/does. In such a society women will want to look good and behave good for men to get one to marry her. Because their value is lower than a man's, and because they need them to get fed and have children, what a woman naturally wants.

Smartphones, the Internet and every kind of globalization is pure poison for ethnic men. Feminism and pictures of ethnic women coupled with a white men spread all over the world.

Or does this work for currys at all? Their skin doesn't seem tanned, it just looks dirty.
depends on the type of curry.
But in general a lot of curries can go from nigger to sandnigger skin through proper skin care.
ANd the sandnigger skinned curries can become slavic/persian looking.

Yes.

This is my face. I just got a job in the Horsepill Tax department. The salary is good. They pay me in horse cum which I of course feed my wife and new born. Life is going good. :feelsokman:

How about you?
I've just started a cow worshiping cult. Lots of people have joined already despite it being fairly new. I'm pretty sure one day it is going to expand all over the world and hold great influence.Thanks for asking.

I've just started a cow worshiping cult. Lots of people have joined despite being fairly new. I'm pretty sure one day it is going became fairly popular and expand all over the world and hold great influence.Thanks for asking.
Good shit.
Keep it up bro

Thanks my friend. I'm confident that one day cows will be seen for what they truly are- the superior being.
Horses are still superior bro.
More women are into horses.
Cows are good too

Horses are still superior bro.
More women are into horses.
Cows are good too
You can't claim that horses are superior because these braindead undeveloped monkeys also known as women find attraction to them. Females are too stupid to know the worth of cows (the superior being)

You can't claim that horses are superior because these braindead undeveloped monkeys also known as women find attraction to them. Females are too stupid to know the worth of cows (the superior being)
HTD( Horsepill Tax Department) pays me big time to promote horsepill.

Cool, time to beat the final boss.

Well, indians live in houses with rat crowded floors and rat shit on the floor, eating from the floor with the rats. They shit on the street and worship cows.

These people are like the lowest race on this planet. No wonder that curry women want to leave this shithole.

The demon worshiped by the Thuggee murderers. It's where the term Thug is derived from.

Foid advocating for the thug god.

Horses mog Cows bro.
Need proof?

Zooasslandclub 2 4

@Mentally lost cel thoughts?

Cool, time to beat the final boss.
Well, indians live in houses with rat crowded floors and rat shit on the floor, eating from the floor with the rats. They shit on the street and worship cows.

These people are like the lowest race on this planet. No wonder that curry women want to leave this shithole.