Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Kanye points out something

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Kanye is pretty blackpilled from what I've heard. Plus that "Gold Digger" song is spot on and I don't even like rap much.

As for The Donald, overall I like him (he's hilarious) and all in all I'm glad he won but at this point I really just don't trust him. He was kind of my last faith in politics. My honest opinion at this point is that it doesn't matter who is president because this whole system is so corrupt that any politician you've even heard of has probably done some fucked up shit to get there in the first place. An honest man can't make it in politics.

Kanye is pretty blackpilled from what I've heard. Plus that "Gold Digger" song is spot on and I don't even like rap much.
I think he's a good rapper, but I wouldn't want him for president. Even though he was blackpilled I don't know how he handled being with amber rose the feminazi.

As for The Donald, overall I like him (he's hilarious) and all in all I'm glad he won but at this point I really just don't trust him. He was kind of my last faith in politics. My honest opinion at this point is that it doesn't matter who is president because this whole system is so corrupt that any politician you've even heard of has probably done some fucked up shit to get there in the first place. An honest man can't make it in politics.
I thought he was going to finally make some big changes too, but nothing happened. I lost all hope unless there was a libertarian or anarchist candidate who was going to cut all the crazy feminist laws and let everyone look after themselves.

Money has power

Great way to promote his album

Kanye has been pointing things out for a long time.

Kanye2013

@Robtical your vid link in OP no longer works
do you remember what it was about?

Kanye has been pointing things out for a long time.

View attachment 663386

@Robtical your vid link in OP no longer works
do you remember what it was about?
Damn bro that was 4 years ago. I totally forgot what was in that video, but I might remember and tell you when I do.