Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ozzy osbourne wants nothing to do with kanye west. what a coward

I

incel god

Banned
-
i think kanye wants help writing a song or some BS im not sure. ozzy says its because kanye hates the jews. not true im gonna tell you the real reason, if ozzy worked with kanya the jews would accuse ozzy of hating the jews without even saying it. see how much power the jews have? :fuk:

btw i do not hate the jews at all. i was just discussing a news article about celebrities.

Last edited:
ozzy osbourne isn't exactly the gold standard of ethics himself

ozzy is a fragile old man, plus his wife is a jew, hes basically retired
if i was him i'd do the same

Ozzy is famously pussywhipped by Sharon, so it's not really a surprise.

I'm not really a fan of Kanye, his music doesn't really stand out that much to me. But his new album does have some fairly based sections, though the rest of it is a bit trite IMO:

Anybody pissed off (Ha), gotta make 'em drink the urine (Ha)
Now I'm Ye-Kelly, bitch (Ha), now, I'm Bill Cosby, bitch (Ha)
Now, I'm Puff Daddy rich (Ha), that's "#MeToo me" rich (Ha)
Why she say she sucked my dick? (Ha) Then she say she ain't sucked my dick (Ha)
She gon' take it up the ass (Ha), like a ventriloquist (Ha)
And I'm still crazy, bipolar, antisemite,
And I'm still the king
They thought headlines was my kryptonite, bitch
I'm still the king, I'm still the king
I respect schizos because they are the shamans and prophets of our age, so maybe Kanye has gained wisdom from his schizoposting era. based schizonigger

Vultures was a good album

I respect schizos because they are the shamans and prophets of our age, so maybe Kanye has gained wisdom from his schizoposting era. based schizonigger
Two hundred years ago he would have been a renowned philosopher. Free him

Yea no shit cause he a niggER

Who's Kanye West?

This inspired me to finally go listen to Vultures 1, and the album slaps.

rock has fallen

i think kanye wants help writing a song or some BS im not sure. ozzy says its because kanye hates the jews. not true im gonna tell you the real reason, if ozzy worked with kanya the jews would accuse ozzy of hating the jews without even saying it. see how much power the jews have? :fuk:

btw i do not hate the jews at all. i was just discussing a news article about celebrities.
Ozzy's wife and children are jews.

I don’t care about multimillionaire life mog celebrities

He should eat more Chinese bats

pZGVGNrfUV9Z.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back