Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Karen Videos, rather see Verbal OR Physical beat down ??

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Karen videos are a lot like movies. Either you see the protagonist verbally spar with the loser, or crack them upside da'haid.

My favorite outcome is high voltage Taze, followed by them shitting themselves in Wal Mart.

Images 11

I want to see their face covered in blood in video games

Phenomenon.

Incoming invaders getting land whale status.

I know people like to joke about Karens nowadays with social media but when i grew up as a person of color, they were a real fuckin reality.
Didn't matter if it was at restaurants, parks, neighborhoods, grocery stores, or farmers markets. White women of all ages were being racist, hating, and policing the colored people. It was real. I experienced it constantly from the 90s when I was a kid even until this very day.

The worst are the ones that call the cops on you or follow you to your home because you are a minority in a white neighborhood. They don't even have to be your immediate neighbor. They could live three blocks away but when theyre driving and see you, they'll follow you, call the cops, etc... Looking back, I would have been well within my right to shoot a karen dead that followed me into my home. But I was a young teen at the time.

Or at regional parks, they'll give you severe mean muggings because they don't like minorities dirtying up their precious lily white outdoor spaces.

Nowadays the white NIMBY karens try to prevent minorities from moving in by going to the city council talking about how the new bus lines will block the view or something totally ludicrous. When if they were being totally honest, they could have just said that they don't want men of color (whom they deem to be extremely undesirable), to live near them.

I can't stress enough how real this is. White American men are so lucky to have such racist and race loyal women.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoq8Zc148Qc

Last edited:
I know people like to joke about Karens nowadays with social media but when i grew up as a person of color, they were a real fuckin reality.
Didn't matter if it was at restaurants, parks, neighborhoods, grocery stores, or farmers markets. White women of all ages were being racist, hating, and policing the colored people. It was real. I experienced it constantly from the 90s when I was a kid even until this very day.

The worst are the ones that call the cops on you or follow you to your home because you are a minority in a white neighborhood. They don't even have to be your immediate neighbor. They could live three blocks away but when theyre driving and see you, they'll follow you, call the cops, etc... Looking back, I would have been well within my right to shoot a karen dead that followed me into my home. But I was a young teen at the time.

Or at regional parks, they'll give you severe mean muggings because they don't like minorities dirtying up their precious lily white outdoor spaces.

Nowadays the white NIMBY karens try to prevent minorities from moving in by going to the city council talking about how the new bus lines will block the view or something totally ludicrous. When if they were being totally honest, they could have just said that they don't want men of color (whom they deem to be extremely undesirable), to live near them.

I can't stress enough how real this is. White American men are so lucky to have such racist and race loyal women.
One giga IQ post after another

Despite what the (((media)) says, the bible belt states are the nicest in the country. When it happened I was living in a neighborhood where a bunch of leftugees from shitholes like california moved in and they started calling the cops on everyone. I said the word “fuck” when I was hanging out with kids in the neighborhood and the crybaby libshits called the cops.
:feelsahh: This is how much the Kike (((media))) is hiding ? Man how corrupt has America become ?
About libshits , they should all be genocided ( in video game )

Its hilarious how the kikes have convinced the world that people from the south are stupid and racist when its the exact opposite of reality. Ive lived all over the country and people from the northeast and california are the dumbest, fattest people youll ever see. As for the “statistics”, theyre skewed because there are a lot of blacks in the south who are generally poor and fat.
Even a Canadian friend online of mine said that the Northeast is the "best part of America" apparently he thinks that it's closer to Europe for some reason , he also hates Southerners and Midwesterners while considering himself a WN
Aren't Midwesterners German-Scandinavian and Southerners Anglo-Celtic ?
Jews are professional liars and manipulators. They should all be killed.
Soon it will come inevitably

Yea a lot of people from the midwest are blonde haired blue eyed aryans, lots of people there are from Scandinavian familes and in the southeast theyre Anglo-celtic. When I lived in the northeast I noticed almost everyone was a mixed-mutt. They look like the amerimutt meme. I never understood why people called americans “mutts” until I moved to the northeast.
Yeah Midwesterns could blend in Germany or Scandinavia unnoticed
Are Southerners more Scottish or Irish on their Celtic side ? I heard it's more Scottish
Also JFL and I heard a lot of people believing that Northeasterners are pure Anglos ( W.A.S.P's ) , people think they're also those with colonial roots or of old money

People in the northeast are actually poor as shit. It just “doesnt count” because the dollar is absolutely worthless there. When I lived in the south my parents made around 100k total and we had a huge house, nice cars, and anything we wanted really. When we moved up north they were making over 500k a year and we lived in a dump with 1 car. Everyone in the northeast drives beaten up cars from the 80s and 90s. You don’t see that in the south.
Wow I didn't know that also why does the Kike media portray the Northeast as this "pure W.A.SP old money place" when in reality it is the opposite ?
People in the south are more scottish but there are a lot of people with english ancestry too. There are very few interracial relationships compared to the north where mutts are extremely common.
"Muh pure W.A.S.P , the last Anglos"
Hilarious that now in reality they're the most mutted

Yea a lot of people from the midwest are blonde haired blue eyed aryans, lots of people there are from Scandinavian familes and in the southeast theyre Anglo-celtic. When I lived in the northeast I noticed almost everyone was a mixed-mutt. They look like the amerimutt meme. I never understood why people called americans “mutts” until I moved to the northeast.
What state of the northeast?

Ironically they have more churches per capita than any other part of the country. Every church there had a gay and tranny flag on it too.
Clown world.

California and the northeast is where 99% of the kikes live. Thats why they glorify it. Just look at videos of those places; trannies, homeless people, drug addicts, pedophiles, people with severe mental illness. Its much different than the (((media))) portrays. Even jewtube will hide videos portraying the true nature of those places. If you look up FBI statistics on hate crimes almost 100% of them occur in the northeast and california. But according to lying jews, theyre not racist.
Ah now I understand why , I wondered why the Kike media glorified it and praised it so much but now I see