Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Keanu Reeves is praised by normies for dating a "whole woman" and someone "age-appropriate" rather than being a predatory creep going after prime foid

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
2_HuIKc4Wf8a7SyCdmPCs_FOKKc3oqxL8n3yGOVRzs0.jpg

410171_6763730_updates.jpg

Take that, wall believers

Keanu wholesome chungus 100. :soy:

Why are Normies so retarded?

It looks like Keanu Reeves is with his mother

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

@BlkPillPres

You know it's over when the Matrix star has to settle for a roastie who looks like she lived through World War 2 :feelsrope:

Keanu is based, my dream waifu does not have to be Stacie, but rather a charming muse

Where's the praise from normies?

That faggot also dated a tranny too

It someone like him would be considered creepy for dating younger foids then it’s over for average oldcels beyond 25

Dude lost his child (miscarriage), then "the love of his life" left him, and then some time after she died in a car accident. All this probably fucked him up mentally, he probably thinks he's cursed.

Keanu Reeves is the only example I know of the universe "balancing the scales" to where a guy doesn't just get to "have everything" (looks, money, peaceful life, etc).

He's been dealt enough misfortune that I'm actually glad he's successful, because if all that shit happened to a regular guy his life would be totally fucked.

gross wrinkly pussy :feelspuke:

He's been dealt enough misfortune that I'm actually glad he's successful, because if all that shit happened to a regular guy his life would be totally fucked.
By all reports he's also a decent person to everyone. Sadly, being a good person doesn't get women excited.

Never believe Hollywood couples they might be partners in pedophilia

take the fucking grannypill
Grannypill

I don't have anything against keanu

cope. she SMV moggs him to death.

She looks old as hell, but she clearly didn't let herself go, unlike most toilets... Regardless of age. :feelsokman:

cope. she SMV moggs him to death.

Every toilet SMV moggs every man, even the ugliest toilet in the world has more suitors on a daily basis than Chady McChadface. :chad:
Chad's get rejected half the time, but rejection for a toilet is so rare that she freaks out and lashes with absolute violence when it happens and society will ALWAYS take her side, even if Ms. Downy Syndroomstra got rejected by Mr. Chad Mogsyou. :blackpill:

My boy neo, stuck in the matrix it seems. He took one to many blue pills, someone restore his redpills at once!

Every toilet SMV moggs every man, even the ugliest toilet in the world has more suitors on a daily basis than Chady McChadface. :chad:
Chad's get rejected half the time, but rejection for a toilet is so rare that she freaks out and lashes with absolute violence when it happens and society will ALWAYS take her side, even if Ms. Downy Syndroomstra got rejected by Mr. Chad Mogsyou. :blackpill:

unironically this,

I’ve seen worst:feelshaha:
Il-est-en-train-de-me-rattraper-quand-Brigitte-Macron-blague-sur-sa-difference-d-age-avec-Emmanuel-Macron.jpg

Keenu looks litterally like a hobo in the pic
When you’re a star you can look however you want

I can't wait for foids and soys to start seething when DiCaprio dumps his current girlfriend and gets himself a new 19-year-old model