Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Kentray Brown

Fullofhate

Fullofhate

I'm full of hate and I love it.
-
Before he lost his Inceldom his videos make me laugh.

he lost his inceldom ?
and you know this how ?

How did he ascend

I've seen the rumors about Kent having a "girlfriend" now so many times. Not one time have I seen any evidence, nothing.

Lmao you really see how short he is when stood next to a door, unless hes living in housing for space marines. Guy is not even 5'3. No wonder it was so over for him. Even worse he dressed in baggy clothing and is naturally skinny, so he looks like an angry little boy.

People always gave kent shit advice, but they never knew just how short he was.

I've seen the rumors about Kent having a "girlfriend" now so many times. Not one time have I seen any evidence, nothing.

Not really evidence but still his attitude is radically different.
Lmao you really see how short he is when stood next to a door, unless hes living in housing for space marines. Guy is not even 5'3. No wonder it was so over for him. Even worse he dressed in baggy clothing and is naturally skinny, so he looks like an angry little boy.

"I don't stand a chance because I'm a loser, man."

He confirmed his height is 5 foot 2

I can't imagine being 5'2

I'd want to kill myself
I want to kill myself as is.

Midget level is shotgun under the chin kinda shit.

I'm 5'7 and I already have it bad. But 5'2 is a different league
If Kentray does ever get a girlfriend and we get proof of it (like a kid or something) then I will start to believe I can approach 7/10 women again.

If Kentray does ever get a girlfriend and we get proof of it (like a kid or something) then I will start to believe I can approach 7/10 women again.
We just need to hope for it....

We just need to hope for it....
But everyone knows he will probably die a virgin.

He seems like the Elliot Rodger "too good for a hooker" kind of guy so not happening.

He confirmed his height is 5 foot 2
The terms under which a relationship like that could exist, almost surely have to be very bad for Kent. If you are 5'2, you will constantly get height-mogged. Kent will also get NT-mogged and racemogged everywhere he goes with his girl. This will have real effects regarding the respect, love and romance in his relationship. But I love Kent and I hope he is doing well, and found true love.

He could possibly money/visa ascend in a third world Asian country where the women are also short and would kill their own children for an American passport. Never underestimate the power of visamaxxing. Yes he would probably end up getting cucked, but at least he wouldn't have to be TFL/incel for his entier life.