Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

*** kidneystonecells enter here please***

S

sunnicel

Greycel
so i had an ultrasound test 3 days ago following symptoms of frequent urination (no pain so far) and it was confirmed that i have a kidney stone in my left kidney, doctor said it looks to be about 8 mm in size but could be smaller as he claims ultrasound test often exaggerates these things
Now i've heard so many horror stories about kidney stone pain and how it is worse than torture, and im currently living a nightmare just anticipating the worst pain of my life to start at any second, my question to you guys is, would there be something that i can do preemptively to avoid this? is there a smart way to deal with this situation or to prepare? my doctor literally told me that i have it and didn't say anything else except schedule an appointment for me with a kidney doctor in 2 weeks! (healthcare system in israel sucks)
i would really appreciate any advice you guys can give me.. Btw, it is most likely to be a calcium stone since my blood test show that i have high calcium, i dont have type 1 or 2 diabetes however im peeing a ton, like 2 times every hour (clear as water), and my mouth is kinda dry all the time

Just swig apple cider vinegar bro!

Cured my kid stones in a few days...

LOOK IT UP

I heard a story of a guy passing a kidney stone while he was riding his motorcycle. The vibrations shook it loose and it passed through the kidney while he was riding. When he stopped to urinate, it came out. He was surprised because he had no idea. He could not feel it because he was riding. not sure of the truthfulness though. I never had them.

That’s cool n all, GrAYcel