Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Kids are JQpilled now

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

Legend
★★★★★

@wereq @Govid_Dorious

lmao good I am happy. Eventually the jew apologist teacher will burst and either give the biggest kike loving diatribe in history and absolutely blackpill those kids, or those niggas are going to start learning the truth and they will blackpill nations.
All this anti-jew rhetoric going around is pure lifefuel and people are vehemently supporting towel headed sand dwellers or their supporting an imperialistic ethnostate hellbent on world domination. This is so fucking epic actually

lmao good I am happy. Eventually the jew apologist teacher will burst and either give the biggest kike loving diatribe in history and absolutely blackpill those kids, or those niggas are going to start learning the truth and they will blackpill nations.
All this anti-jew rhetoric going around is pure lifefuel and people are vehemently supporting towel headed sand dwellers or their supporting an imperialistic ethnostate hellbent on world domination. This is so fucking epic actually
yup pure lifefuel hope this energy gets directed into meaningful action and not just shitposts

These leftists probably helped spread a lot of this during their lockdowns as they isolated people meaning no reason to give a fuck about social acceptance anyway with views and not much better to do than browse the Internet

These leftists probably helped spread a lot of this during their lockdowns as they isolated people meaning no reason to give a fuck about social acceptance anyway with views and not much better to do than browse the Internet
This is one of the very few benefits of rotting on the internet. NT normies are over-socialized so they end up very uniform in their views and behavior, stepping back from that can give you an opportunity to reflect and think for yourself

I'm more surprised at how american kids are allowed to do and say whatever they want in class. No fear of teacher

I'm more surprised at how american kids are allowed to do and say whatever they want in class. No fear of teacher
Because punishing kids for bad behavior would be racist as obviously blacks would be overrepresented.

They have been expelled over 110 times from all around the world, since millenias ago, at some point there is something wrong with them, and not just the whole world.

They have been expelled over 110 times from all around the world, since millenias ago, at some point there is something wrong with them, and not just the whole world.
Some people would just rather have their heads in the sand

It's getting comical.

Despite being a tiny % of the population on the BBC evening TV news bulletin all the important jobs are filled by Jews (foreign correspondent, political correspondent, Moscow correspondent etc) now there is even a Jew doing the weather which is just taking the piss.
They've spent decades slowly taking over this organisation and now we are where we are - about to witness a collective punishment / genocide which thanks to their total control of the media won't be called that. And if it is it will be spun as completely justified.

It's getting comical.

Despite being a tiny % of the population on the BBC evening TV news bulletin all the important jobs are filled by Jews (foreign correspondent, political correspondent, Moscow correspondent etc) now there is even a Jew doing the weather which is just taking the piss.
They've spent decades slowly taking over this organisation and now we are where we are - about to witness a collective punishment / genocide which thanks to their total control of the media won't be called that. And if it is it will be spun as completely justified.
TKD

They're truly Gen alpha

We are soo back boyos! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: Suicide fuel for @Copexodius Maximus
I might have cared if other jews didn't bully me my whole life, but now I just sit here as a zombie with nothing left emotionally. This is the life of a truecel.

Good to see inquisitive kids still question how the world really is.

finally kids recognising how based Führer was

My favorite Jew quote is
“The Jew shrieks in pain as he strikes you”

My favorite Jew quote is
“The Jew shrieks in pain as he strikes you”
It's actually a Polish proverb and it goes like this:
"The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you" shrieks sounds lame ngl

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO

The kids are learning that being unhinged and lowinhib is better for female attraction than being kind and respectful. It's why we have a whole generation of zoomers thugmaxxing.

The whole world will know he was right