Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are white kids such complete pussies

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
I see some white kids react during eclipse shitting their pants and saying that it's the end of the world.

I see some white kids react during eclipse shitting their pants and saying that it's the end of the world.
-
I guess they failed basic earth science, pshh

They were skipping school to gobble Chad, instead of in class learning where the goddamned moon is
-

Told to be pussies by their Jewish overlords

Kids are stupid and anooying

It's the /x/ hype.

I don't really understand this whole bash white children meme that's been going on for many years I don't even know what you're referring to but yes young white men lack a lot of masculinity that needs to be reclaimed

In America all the kids ever do to protest something is stage school walkouts. Does nothing for whatever the cause is, just a way to skip school for a day. Complete pussies.