Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Kids are the most beatable people

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Their mouth have no filters, they can also say whatever they want without getting into trouble, i remember a kid once asked her mom what were the dots on my body (acne) and the mother didn't even apologize to me and said "get away from him he might have a disease". another time a nigger kid came up to me and just stood there and stared at me then told me I have a funny nose I was angry but I couldnt do anything, I cant beat up a children

Fuck kids, I wanna go ER on them

i hate kids. all kids should raised with discipline. i heard that russian babies are put into cold water as soon as they born. and they sleep in cold weather. thats based :feelscomfy:

Kids are just naturally blackpilled. I've also reminded people plenty of times that they don't have a filter and it results in a lot of brutal honesty. Nothing like being on a bus or something or walking past a family and a kid out loud asks their mother why I look like a monster, why im so ugly, why I look scary, or asks them whats wrong with my face jfl.

Kids are just naturally blackpilled. I've also reminded people plenty of times that they don't have a filter and it results in a lot of brutal honesty. Nothing like being on a bus or something or walking past a family and a kid out loud asks their mother why I look like a monster, why im so ugly, why I look scary, or asks them whats wrong with my face jfl.
blackpill exist in everyone originally, but when they grow up the stupid societal brain washing makes them forget that

blackpill exist in everyone originally, but when they grow up the stupid societal brain washing makes them forget that
Many definitely don't forget it. They just mask it. They'd rather lie to use about it

Have to beat them up round the corner when nobody is looking :redpill:

Toilets never grow out of this, adult toilets still act like this purely because they know that nobody will ever do anything to them. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Many definitely don't forget it. They just mask it. They'd rather lie to use about it

Comforting lies "Yes, I was always bullied as a kid but people have matured out of it now, Turkhurk".

Comforting lies "Yes, I was always bullied as a kid but people have matured out of it now, Turkhurk".
people who say "bullying ends after school" obviously didn't experience much of it, or anything severe. It adapts slightly and the way people do it changes a little but the core is always still there