Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Kikeccine

khuCEL

khuCEL

Greycel
Fuck this shit, are we living in Nazi Germany or what. My college is now mandating that every one be cucked and take the kikeccine, if not you have to pay for your own online learning. Why, even Pfizer don't trust the safety of their own product or else they wouldn't have put clauses that ensure that they can't be sued, if I die from this shit, who will be held accountable.:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

if I die from this shit, who will be held accountable
Fakecel trait. Dying from a simple jab would be amazing, what are you on about :feelsohh:

This is by design. They're making society two-tiered where the unvaccinated are second class citizens who can't get a higher education, can't get a career job, and soon probably won't be able to apply for government services and licenses (driving, business, etc.).

They're pushing the kikecine hard

Its gonna get to a point where you can't enter a supermarket to buy food without showing your vaxx passport (if you don't have your booster jab, you'll automatically be labeled as "unvaxxed")

Fuck this shit, are we living in Nazi Germany or what. My college is now mandating that every one be cucked and take the kikeccine, if not you have to pay for your own online learning. Why, even Pfizer don't trust the safety of their own product or else they wouldn't have put clauses that ensure that they can't be sued, if I die from this shit, who will be held accountable.:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:
I've been out of college for almost two years now where I have no intention of returning until all of this covid bullshit sorts itself out, I will never take it, and I will never be coerced or intimidated to do so. :feelsjuice::yes:
Nobody, they've literally immune themselves from all lawsuits in advance. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
This is by design. They're making society two-tiered where the unvaccinated are second class citizens who can't get a higher education, can't get a career job, and soon probably won't be able to apply for government services and licenses (driving, business, etc.).
Wow, it's true... they know it's never gonna end, and that's how they solve the virus problems... while making a new world order, abolishing all previous rights, concentrating all the power in the hands of a few (jew)...

fuck

The end goal is world government run by a world bank of regulators to which your vaccine passport becomes your medium of digital electronic currency exchange which they can track or trace completely. [Track and trace you, us.] This is the HellWorld we currently inhabit. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
In Germany you already have to be vaxxed to go to driver license-courses:feelsdevil:

Take 5ge vakikeccine you fucking cuck cracka retard:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Veconeefhgghhhy become comprised like me
:lasereyes:

Probably I'll be killed while defending my rights to not get vaccinated.. but I don't really care I am ready to re-roll anyway.

Probably I'll be killed while defending my rights to not get vaccinated.. but I don't really care I am ready to re-roll anyway.

The end goal is world government run by a world bank of regulators to which your vaccine passport becomes your medium of digital electronic currency exchange which they can track or trace completely. [Track and trace you, us.] This is the HellWorld we currently inhabit. :feelsjuice::yes:
ThERe is a solution

Last edited:
its amazing the normies, who are always anti-corp, who always demonize big pharmas, now turn a blind eye on that.

just think about it.
Normies and big business have always been on the same side. They only think otherwise because they want to feel like a critical thinker rebelling against the zeitgeist