Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based 'Killers of the Flower Moon' was the most brutally JBWpilled movie ever made

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Man, never seen JBW so accurately portrayed in cinema. If you don't want to support the kykes who made this, it's a story about white normies that JBW their way into rich redskin pussy. The redskins are rich because they got oil land, and can only pass off via inheritance, and time immemorial HUUUUWHITE SPERM is the ONLY CHOICE. The whites breed with these redskin bitches,, and after they have some mutt spawn they don't care about, they kill the bitch, and abandon their bastards for the money. This happened over and over because injuns are dumber than niggers. All redskins are beta loser incels that are trying to fit into a white man's world, and are failing miserably at it. The movie showcases how injuns were eradicated, not just thru plagues and violence, but because RED WOMEN WANT THAT WHITE DICK

Firewater pussy was the noodlewhore pussy of those times, so they would gladly marry any ugly ass white no matter how much evil shit they do to them. Leo Dicaprio's character is a dumb evil chadlite himbo that literally poisons his own wife slowly, and the main Pocahontas bitch loved him up to the very end, and apparently picked ANOTHER white guy after she had to divorce him after he got arrested. It's pathetic how 'dignified' she acted the entire time, when I saw right thru her shtick as girlboss white fever.

It's a fucking joke, Leo's character was the equivalent of an Uber driver at the time, and he seduced her by saying fetishistic things like "I like your brown skin" and was acting like with total reddit 'niceguy' behavior, no matter how stupid or fetishistic his character got, she was too smitten by those BLUE eyes.

There is a firewatercel character who betabuxxes a wife that cucked him, and he becomes suicidal enough for white men to conspire a plausible murder. The film also accurately portrays white liberals as most evil characters.

Last edited:
Don't speak about JBW, you'll be banned for uttering true statments:shhh:. I got a temp ban for posting about JBW and my thread even got deleted.

JBW isn't real mang, we are incel just like the rest of you:soy::feels:

I wish I could get native American pussy but alas, I'm a poor-opean

Imagine wanting native pussy jfl

Imagine wanting native pussy jfl
I want ANY pussy (18 and over and human and naturally occuring/biological (not by surgery/hormone replacement))
You got have variety you know?

Don't speak about JBW, you'll be banned for uttering true statments:shhh:. I got a temp ban for posting about JBW and my thread even got deleted.

lol we really get ban from that? wow

:feelskek:
I was hearing amazing things about the movie. I'll probably still check it out.
What would you rate it out of 10?
it was actually pretty boring for a Scorcesse flick, only started picking up when the investigation started. Maybe 5-6/10. But man, I've just never seen a movie that spells out JBW for what it is.

Last edited:
I was gonna pirate this. Glad I didn't now

Just poison your wife theory

Any denial of white privilege is just normie-tier denialism

I got bored tbh too long

This is a solid proof that us mongoloid race needs our own ethnostate

All these racemixing would not happen if the mongoloid race have their own homogenous ethno state strictly protected from the invading racemixer.

Last edited:
Imagine thinking the evil of caucusoids actually has a limit...
In ancient times other nations considered blond hair blue eyes to be a sign of barbarism and sexual degeneracy, the hair color especially being the mark of evil. Prostitutes in Rome would dye their hair blond to signify their place.