Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

King trait: Having haters

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
If you are one of those guys who always go with the crowd and never dare to express an unpopular opinion, you probably don’t have haters, be it here or in real life.

That’s because you are nothing but an boring, irrelevant, faceless NPC in the crowd that nobody really cares about.

If you are a based and brutal king like me, you will have a lot of haters and this is what makes me proud the most.
The fact, that i am real!

View: https://youtu.be/aUnTuRnML5Y

Last edited:
big fan from swaziland

Actually, not having "haters" seems relatively connected with being an truecel, due to usually not expressing opinions out loud; though you'll also have to deal with not having "lovers". :feelshehe:

Actually, not having "haters" seems relatively connected with being an truecel, due to usually not expressing opinions out loud; though you'll also have to deal with not having "lovers". :feelshehe:
:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe: is that the only fucking emoji you know,

Never began for anxiety-cels who fear the judgement from other people

Never began for anxiety-cels who fear the judgement from other people

I used to post on questions, threads, et cetera, and then exit the tab.

I rely on having weapons in my backpack to give me that extra bit of confidence, but I realized it was holding me back so I got rid of them.

I rely on having weapons in my backpack to give me that extra bit of confidence, but I realized it was holding me back so I got rid of them.
I also don’t have any weapons beside my own body

If you are one of those guys who always go with the crowd and never dare to express an unpopular opinion, you probably don’t have haters, be it here or in real life.

That’s because you are nothing but an boring, irrelevant, faceless NPC in the crowd that nobody really cares about.

If you are a based and brutal king like me, you will have a lot of haters and this is what makes me proud the most.
The fact, that i am real!

View: https://youtu.be/aUnTuRnML5Y

:bigbrain:

High IQ post. I hate normies with boring mainstream opinions and interests. Being seen as weird by NPC's is a king trait. Almost everyone i ever met in my life hates me and i'm proud of it.

If having haters is a king trait, all Incels are kings.