Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Kingdom Cope Deliverance

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
@Celius did you reccomend this game

Been playing it for a bit it is pretty cool

I've also started playing it lmao. It's ok so far

Yeah, it’s pretty comfy. I fucked some goat in it. :shock:

I've also started playing it lmao. It's ok so far
It seems good except the combat I do not understand it at all. It took me a solid 5 mins to get the hang of lockpicking but that was on easy difficulty.
Yeah, it’s pretty comfy. I fucked some goat in it. :shock:

You can fuck a goat? Lmao.
How do I fight people I lose every single fist fight. Oh well I barely managed to win one, one time by spamming jab.
Game seems kind of confusing though with multiple quests and stuff.

càn you rape the npcs

You can fuck a goat? Lmao.
I don’t remember the specifics but I could’ve sworn you get drunk with this priest and then the game hints that you’ve fucked an animal jfl, but idk I could be wrong.

How do I fight people I lose every single fist fight.
Clinch attack and master strikes are everything. But the game falls flat as soon as you’re 1v+2ing.

Game seems kind of confusing though with multiple quests and stuff.
Some of them are time sensitive too. I’d say maybe you’re too accustomed to modern gaming if the quest design is a tad bit confusing to you. You can always use wikis, but that’ll ruin the immersion. Just take it slow and enjoy the game. You don’t have to rush with the quests.

Clinch attack and master strikes are everything. But the game falls flat as soon as you’re 1v+2ing.
Idk what a clinch attack and a master strike is tbh.
Some of them are time sensitive too. I’d say maybe you’re too accustomed to modern gaming if the quest design is a tad bit confusing to you. You can always use wikis, but that’ll ruin the immersion. Just take it slow and enjoy the game. You don’t have to rush with the quests.
Taking it slow is good advice I guess. I just feel like its all over the place I guess I can not differentiate between what is main quest and not.

Idk what a clinch attack and a master strike is tbh.
Look ‘em up. :feelsthink:
And grind strength early game. There’s free training sessions a little north east of the first town. Rattay I believe it was named.

I can not differentiate between what is main quest and not.
I’m like pretty sure there’s multiple tabs distinguishing main quests from the side stuff jfl but no worries man. Watch some beginner YT guides maybe. They tend to help.

There’s free training sessions a little north east of the first town. Rattay I believe it was named.
Oh yeah I think I was about to do that but then I decided to get off
I’m like pretty sure there’s multiple tabs distinguishing main quests from the side stuff jfl but no worries man. Watch some beginner YT guides maybe. They tend to help.
Yeah I think the inventory section has a lot to look at and I got burnt out after playing for 3 or so hours