Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Kiwifarms may be gone forever

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Kiwifarms has suffered many DDOS attacks in the past or other campaigns against the forum but it seems this time it's gone for good, they are having problems with Cloudflare after a campaign orchestrated by the disgusting tranny influencer Keffals (who had a BDSM discord server with minors where he sent customized pet collars and gave advice on how to get hormones without your parents consent) and his friends to destroy the forum. Null (admin of Kiwifarms) says that the forum will come back and that he's thinking of alternatives to not be dependent on Cloudflare anymore but honestly the situation looks fucked. Also Keffals says that the campaign is not over and that the "next phase" is coming.

Honestly I don't care about potential data leaks because when I joined kiwifarms I used a throwaway email account and never gave any real information about me so there's no way they can get my ass (and I didn't do anything illegal anyway) but it saddens me because it was a forum I liked. Specially the "tranny sideshows", Kevin Gibes or Doomentio's threads. It also the perfect example on how powerful trannies are despite they bitch about being an "oppressed minority". One day they will come for this forum too.

Good riddance

I'll miss the cwcki though

Commies eating commies...

They are getting back online soon thanks to donations and technical support. I support kiwifarms as long as they in fighting the tranny menace.

:feelsgah:LETS FUCKINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:feelsgah:

Good riddance. They were a bunch of faggot leftists who were hating on us for speaking the truth, anyway. Fuck 'em. :feelsjuice:

I'll miss the cwcki though
The cwcki and genoSamuel's docco are the best ways of studying Chris Chan lore and generating some lulz over that sperg:feelskek::feelshaha:.
I hope they don't get terminated tbh

gone but not forgotten

most subhuman people on the planet

I wonder how many of the posters were autistic themselves.

Didn't they have like an 80 page thread about this site

I HATE kiwi fags so much . atleast normies spend their time shit talking and gossiping rich and famous people all day. ohhh look angelina jolie bought a new guicci purse omg omg !! kiwi fags spend their day and time gossiping and shit talking about the lowest of the low subhumans . literally making them even more subhuman then the lolcows themselves. i hate everyone on that site with a deep passion . whats the point of talking about random retards? i bet users on this website mog everyone on there not only psychically but also intellectually and mentally .

Kiwifags are losers. But I admit they have some interesting threads on there.

bump they died, based cloudflare

kiwi got cucked lmao

Only know of that site due to DSP being a lolcow there

I believe Kiwifarms will come back eventually but they will have to move to the deep weeb and like the Daily Stormer they will lose a huge part of its userbase because people will be too lazy to install Tor and sign in with a deep web mail provider just to stalk and laugh at trannies. Only the true kiwifarms addicts will remain. Personally if they end up moving to the deep web I won't even bother to rejoin.

Also I wonder what's gonna happen to Null. Kiwifarms was his main source of income and now it's dead, he's been doxxed so employers can see his "troublesome" past and finding a job will be too difficult and his relation with his family is kinda bad too. Will he end up homeless?

Some kiwi threads were good but it got co-opted by Redditors :feelsjuice: sad

Some kiwi threads were good but it got co-opted by Redditors :feelsjuice: sad
Kiwifarms community was so weird and varied tbh. You had stormfrontcel holocaust deniers and commies in the same threads kek.

I HATE kiwi fags so much . atleast normies spend their time shit talking and gossiping rich and famous people all day. ohhh look angelina jolie bought a new guicci purse omg omg !! kiwi fags spend their day and time gossiping and shit talking about the lowest of the low subhumans . literally making them even more subhuman then the lolcows themselves. i hate everyone on that site with a deep passion . whats the point of talking about random retards? i bet users on this website mog everyone on there not only psychically but also intellectually and mentally .
I endorse this opinion. Always felt creeped out by the site.

Press F to pay respects, i always worry when one thing gets banned becuase it usually means that there will be calls to ban other websites.

I was always disappoint KF never gave me same attention ED did, oh well.

no big loss right there

Well I was wrong, like 2 weeks ago Kiwifarms went back online and at the start the site was very slow and had trouble loading, but now it's stable like before the #dropkiwifarms campaign. They didn't have to move to the deep web and the forum is exactly the same as before the attack, nothing has been lost. Fuck you Keffals your shitty plan failed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: The only difference is that kiwifarms doesn't show up on google.

Update: Kiwifarms was down for one week after this ugly tranny complained (he's best friends with the CEO of the company that hosted Kiwifarms after being dropped by Cloudflare), but now it's back online.
liz_headshot.jpg

Update: Kiwifarms was down for one week after this ugly tranny complained (he's best friends with the CEO of the company that hosted Kiwifarms after being dropped by Cloudflare), but now it's back online.
liz_headshot.jpg
KF bullied our hero YandereDev.

Kiwifarms is down again