Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Knajjd explain yourself

I am towncel so go status-fag more, pathetic, you're :bluepill: if you hate on new users
idc about "status", but it's just suspicious. Usually users who are "new" making accusatory posts are usually trolls or noncels or otherwise not beneficial to the forum.

I was a new user once. I didn't make accusatory posts though.

idc about "status", but it's just suspicious. Usually users who are "new" making accusatory posts are usually trolls or noncels or otherwise not beneficial to the forum.

I was a new user once. I didn't make accusatory posts though.
Keep accusing everyone now that you are high status then boyo:bluepill:

@knajjd do you have a little sister? I think I saw her at a restaurant the other day.

I'm cumming right now :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Sz6ncihzdz8011

@knajjd should become the Saint to end all saints tbh: just transition to female and let all your incel brothers fuck you.

This thread makes me uncomfortable.

HOLY SHIT tbh :what::lul::feelsmega:

For fuck sakes can we ban that scum off the forum already? How much longer are you fucking retard mods going to allow him that to post in here. Cmon, do you guys really believe he cant even atleast get some asian chick with that face, even at 5'2? Ban him already

Bf material tbh (no homo btw)

@knajjd do you have a little sister? I think I saw her at a restaurant the other day.
lul thankfully not i can't imagine living with the anger stemming from the realisation that my sister is being railed 5 times a week and as it sits in front of me it is carrying the cum of 30 different males inside it

For fuck sakes can we ban that scum off the forum already? How much longer are you fucking retard mods going to allow him that to post in here. Cmon, do you guys really believe he cant even atleast get some asian chick with that face, even at 5'2? Ban him already
Bluepilled cope, 5'2 is death sentence.

knajjid is volcel for not doing LL

HOLY SHIT tbh :what::lul::feelsmega:
Ikr man
I'm in rage, he mogs ur Avi btw no homo
Bf material tbh (no homo btw)
Same man, no homo lol
lul thankfully not i can't imagine living with the anger stemming from the realisation that my sister is being railed 5 times a week and as it sits in front of me it is carrying the cum of 30 different males inside it
Why aren't you doing LL surgery tbh
knajjid is volcel for not doing LL
This

Last edited:
this is just weird, why do that to someones pics?

go to /b/ if you like traps so much faggots.

I would literally pound chadjjd's girl version pussy into oblivion

All you faggots need a slow and painful end.

How old is he?

Wtf is this website anyway? Is it just for people who think they can't get laid to complain? I find it hard to pin the purpose here because there are quite a few people like knajjd here who could get a woman if he put in any modicum of effort.

Wtf is this website anyway? Is it just for people who think they can't get laid to complain? I find it hard to pin the purpose here because there are quite a few people like knajjd here who could get a woman if he put in any modicum of effort.
yeah, most people here are mentalcels or volcels whether they know or not, i dont personally see that as a bad thing though. Very few real UGLY, CREEPY truecel neckbeards like me, but if you're fat or don't go outside or you have social anxiety/asperger you're "volcel" for "not trying hard enough".

it's just the pity party nature of the community and I personally don't see anything wrong with it. virgin losers are virgin losers unless they're genuinely LARPing just to troll and get a rise out of people.