Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Knajjd explain yourself

If you're a fag who wants to fuck a boy in the ass I have to.

Real shit 100%

View attachment 32044

Me whenever he posts.
Tbh
this is just weird, why do that to someones pics?

go to /b/ if you like traps so much faggots.
No u
I would literally pound chadjjd's girl version pussy into oblivion
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
How old is he?
20/21
All you faggots need a slow and painful end.
I do need it lol
Wtf is this website anyway? Is it just for people who think they can't get laid to complain? I find it hard to pin the purpose here because there are quite a few people like knajjd here who could get a woman if he put in any modicum of effort.
Makes me rage
If you're a fag who wants to fuck a boy in the ass I have to.
Please do
Lol

Is it just for people who think they can't get laid to complain?
Yes? Isn't that the point? I can't (and have never) gotten laid, so I bitch about it here.

I find it hard to pin the purpose here because there are quite a few people like knajjd here who could get a woman if he put in any modicum of effort.

Just get taller bro.

I hate having to white-knight for this guy, but you have to have some level of nuance when evaluating incel potential. Sure, I 100% agree face is generally the most important thing a man can have. But you need to have a nuanced understanding that something as serious as turbomanletism can drastically reduce the impact of good features. Women WILL find your biggest flaw and exploit it, and when your flaw is a deep as the Grand Canyon like sub 5'5" men, you weakness is written square on your chest and there's really no way to fix it.

For example, I work with a woman who is 5'2". I asked to stand next to her in order to get a good idea of how tall that is. She felt like a small child next to me, and I'm only 5'10", which isn't even tall. Additionally, my mother is around 5'3" and she is a dwarf next to me. Imagine having to be a man and put up with that. Imagine having to demand respect from people and they look down (literally) on you. You won't get any respect from anyone, and this is more than just in the dating world. Anytime you're assertive, people will call you Napoleon. Anytime you're silly, people will call you a child. Putting in effort at that height will only get you mocked; This is a basic blackpill principle.

The only way I don't feel bad for him and other turbomanlets is that they bothered to share their pics. If you're gl but a turbomanlet, don't expect people to feel bad for you. Height doesn't translate well in most pictures, and doesn't translate at all in face-only pictures.

perfect imouto material
10/10 full homo :lul:

Yes? Isn't that the point? I can't (and have never) gotten laid, so I bitch about it here.

Just get taller bro.

I hate having to white-knight for this guy, but you have to have some level of nuance when evaluating incel potential. Sure, I 100% agree face is generally the most important thing a man can have. But you need to have a nuanced understanding that something as serious as turbomanletism can drastically reduce the impact of good features. Women WILL find your biggest flaw and exploit it, and when your flaw is a deep as the Grand Canyon like sub 5'5" men, you weakness is written square on your chest and there's really no way to fix it.

For example, I work with a woman who is 5'2". I asked to stand next to her in order to get a good idea of how tall that is. She felt like a small child next to me, and I'm only 5'10", which isn't even tall. Additionally, my mother is around 5'3" and she is a dwarf next to me. Imagine having to be a man and put up with that. Imagine having to demand respect from people and they look down (literally) on you. You won't get any respect from anyone, and this is more than just in the dating world. Anytime you're assertive, people will call you Napoleon. Anytime you're silly, people will call you a child. Putting in effort at that height will only get you mocked; This is a basic blackpill principle.

The only way I don't feel bad for him and other turbomanlets is that they bothered to share their pics. If you're gl but a turbomanlet, don't expect people to feel bad for you. Height doesn't translate well in most pictures, and doesn't translate at all in face-only pictures.
No proof for knajjd height so stop shilling and sucking his cock now.

Is that a trap?

Just get taller bro.

No.

There are some theories on this website that have a grain of truth behind them, but are surrounded by a mountain of bullshit. The mountain of bullshit is mainly in the mind of the people who suffer from their perceived deficiency, and it is seemingly legitimatized by reading the thoughts of other people in a similar situation. Also the fact that physical attributes are held in higher regard online than in real life.

I had a lot of Chad friends in the past, and one of them was a 5'3" manlet. No one gave a shit about his height except for the man himself. If anyone made fun of his height, everyone else would call them out for being so petty and childish. This little manlet also slayed. Why? Because he coped by working out, and was fairly good looking (not knajjd good looking , but close). Now that I think about it, I am taller than ALL of my old Chad friends except for one.

No.

There are some theories on this website that have a grain of truth behind them, but are surrounded by a mountain of bullshit. The mountain of bullshit is mainly in the mind of the people who suffer from their perceived deficiency, and it is seemingly legitimatized by reading the thoughts of other people in a similar situation. Also the fact that physical attributes are held in higher regard online than in real life.

I had a lot of Chad friends in the past, and one of them was a 5'3" manlet. No one gave a shit about his height except for the man himself. If anyone made fun of his height, everyone else would call them out for being so petty and childish. This little manlet also slayed. Why? Because he coped by working out, and was fairly good looking (not knajjd good looking , but close). Now that I think about it, I am taller than ALL of my old Chad friends except for one.
Based OG

Wtf, he's gorgeous

That is, honestly, the most beautiful person I've seen in my life :feelsrope:

my cock is oozing pre cum