Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Komesarj did actually get a girlfriend and here's who she is... But it's not what you think!

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Waiting for info.
-
Hello boys. I must take a loss today.

I did a lot of posting about how Komesarj's alleged girlfriend was fake, and his ascension wasn't real.

example: https://incels.is/threads/komesarj-...-because-i-called-his-girlfriend-fake.486902/

I was wrong. She is real. Take a look at her:

GBQlhCIaUAAk3KM

Komesarj said she's a VIRGIN! With NO FRIENDS! What could possibly go wrong??? Definitely a trad girl if I've ever seen one!

What a cute little egirl. Wowee! But that neon hair... It strikes me as some sort of a warning sign...... Hmmmm...

"because he's friends with Komesarj who's my ex"

Well well well... That didn't last long.

I guess simping, cucking yourself, making your big internet post about how you "quit" the blackpill and your incels.is mod spot, and getting yourself deemed the "Lebron james of incels" by media outlets wasn't enough to keep the neon haired girls attention for too long.

Never forget fellas, getting a girlfriend is the easy part compared to what you have to do to keep her. Don't climb to the top of the mountain without a plan to get back down.

Last edited:
leaving the blackpill after you get a hint of pussy is the most cucked thing you can do.

She was with him just for his status, nothing more. She also didn't have that hair nor looks when they started to date, she became a monster after the break up.

Damn.. never trust a neonhaired bitch

She was with him just for his status, nothing more. She also didn't have that hair nor looks when they started to date, she became a monster after the break up.
whatever man. either way, komesarj turned his back on everyone in this community and made a big blowup post about he was DONE with incels and DONE with the blackpill as if he has struck gold. turns out it was just fools gold!

HE SMASHED AND DASHED THOUGH. A bitch like this would never touch any of us ever

lmao why is she cosplaying as a pig

Makeup maxxed slut

Lol come check this shit out @Orzmund LOL LOL NO FUCKING WAY

And now she's with that fakecel mogger dude. JFL.

HE SMASHED AND DASHED THOUGH. A bitch like this would never touch any of us ever
Good she sounds insufferable and retarded. I knew bitches like this irl fuck man if I was komeseraj

Everytime this stupid ass whore would speak I would smack this bitch with a frying pan. Bro I would legit knock this dumbass bitch out

Good she sounds insufferable and retarded. I knew bitches like this irl fuck man if I was komeseraj

Everytime this stupid ass whore would speak I would smack this bitch with a frying pan. Bro I would legit knock this dumbass bitch out
SHES THE PERFECT HOLE TO SMASH AND LEAVE WHICH MAKES ME HATE KOMESARJ EVEN MORE

Fuck that simp cuck bluepill

NEVER FORGET, Komesarj made this public info, bragged about it, rubbed it in our face, and made a public ascension thread (which was always against the rules), and caused so much shit it got media attention which titled him the "lebron james of incels"!

It really is the first proof of his gf's existence I ever saw since that story began.

Where did you find this? @My Name Jeff

SHES THE PERFECT HOLE TO SMASH AND LEAVE WHICH MAKES ME HATE KOMESARJ EVEN MORE
Modcels have it better and have more opportunities to ascend than plebians like me.

THAT FUCKING STREAMER SHES WITH I HATE HIM EVEN MORE THAN KOMESARJ HE MUST THINK HES SO FUCKING COOL

THIS IS WHITE POWER AT WORK

I FUCKING HATE WHITE PEOPLE

Hello boys. I must take a loss today.

I did a lot of posting about how Komesarj's alleged girlfriend was fake, and his ascension wasn't real.

example: https://incels.is/threads/komesarj-...-because-i-called-his-girlfriend-fake.486902/

I was wrong. She is real. Take a look at her:

View attachment 1020909

Komesarj said she's a VIRGIN! With NO FRIENDS! What could possibly go wrong??? Definitely a trad girl if I've ever seen one!

What a cute little egirl. Wowee! But that neon hair... It strikes me as some sort of a warning sign...... Hmmmm...

View attachment 1020911

"because he's friends with Komesarj who's my ex"

Well well well... That didn't last long.

I guess simping, cucking yourself, making your big internet post about how you "quit" the blackpill and your incels.is mod spot, and getting yourself deemed the "Lebron james of incels" by media outlets wasn't enough to keep the neon haired girls attention for too long.

Never forget fellas, getting a girlfriend is the easy part compared to what you have to do to keep her. Don't climb to the top of the mountain without a plan to get back down.
Hopefully this bitch will get stabbed to death in the streets at night while this cuck gets beheaded by a pack of Muslims

He was probably a fakecel all along.

THAT FUCKING STREAMER SHES WITH I HATE HIM EVEN MORE THAN KOMESARJ
Same. Just look at his face (⊙ _◎). He seems like a drug addict piece of trash. I can't stand his fucking voice too :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Why's a fucker like that getting sex and we're not?!

He was probably a fakecel all along.

Same. Just look at his face (⊙ _◎). He seems like a drug addict piece of trash.
FUCK FUCK FUCKADNSKJFHASKLJFBHkldjashbkldfhalskdjfhaklsdjfh

I WANNA FUCKING MURDER THAT PIECE OF SHIT SLICE HIS HEAD OPEN WITH A CHAINSAW

incel trait:if you mange to get a subhuman toilet she will cheat on you with some normie

Don't worry. People like that never live long, or fulfilling lives. That incelbinladen guy is not going to be around long with that sort of lifestyle.

Last edited:
More like smashed and crashed. I think what time they spent together was worth the hassle and inexorable betrayal, but she definitely made his life more onerous and stressful.
good. as soon as he got a girlfriend he got big on his own shit and mocked me for being bald

and now mods will allow him back and give mod back you will see

and now mods will allow him back and give mod back you will see
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They might as well make a random 2023 GrAY a mod, at that point.

cloutsharking pieces of shit all involved should be execute tbh

You presume too much about Komesarj, he is a good person and will always make friends... He'll probably find another girlfriend soon and move on. Honestly, the only excuse for his involuntary celibacy to begin with his prolonged illness; he was a bedridden invalid who was bound to a wheelchair in his waking life. He had no true options.
I was not referring to Komesarj in that message; I was referring to IncelBinLaden.

WTF!?!

This white bitch has no ass. I'd NEVER ascend with this anorexic, mentally ill abomination.

good. as soon as he got a girlfriend he got big on his own shit and mocked me for being bald
FUCKING BASTARD HE IS LESS THAN A FUCKING WORM AT LEAST I WOULD LET MOST WORMS LIVE, BUT IF HE WERE A WORM I WOULD STOMP ON IT AND POUR SALT OVER ITS DEAD BODY

You presume too much about Komesarj, he is a good person and will always make friends... He'll probably find another girlfriend soon and move on. Honestly, the only excuse for his involuntary celibacy to begin with his prolonged illness; he was a bedridden invalid who was bound to a wheelchair in his waking life. He had no true options.
A PERSON WHO MOCKS OTHER INCELS AND PARADES A ETHOT AROUND LIKE A TROPHY IS NO FRIEND, YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING CUCK

A PERSON WHO MOCKS OTHER INCELS AND PARADES A ETHOT AROUND LIKE A TROPHY IS NO FRIEND, YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING CUCK
for real. i can't believe he mocked me for balding once he got a girlfriend despite claiming he was balding himself. he even got his girlfriend in to mock me for it

IMG 1487