Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Komesarj did actually get a girlfriend and here's who she is... But it's not what you think!

He was probably a fakecel all along.

Same. Just look at his face (⊙ _◎). He seems like a drug addict piece of trash. I can't stand his fucking voice too :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Why's a fucker like that getting sex and we're not?!
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR HES PROBABLY A METHHEAD DRUG ADDICT THATS HOMELESS BUT GETS TO FUCK ETHOTS AND CRASH AT THEIR PLACE BECAUSE HES A NT TALL CONFIDENT WHITE GUY

Reminder that we need truecels to be mods

Just fucking laughing @ this, I don't even know where to begin. The kekfuel of coomsarj getting his ass dumped or the brutality of this normfag fakecel ascending?

@Chudpreet thoughts btw? At the time you made a lot of coomsarj exposing threads.

Btw who is that IncelBinLaden dude?

She was with him just for his status, nothing more. She also didn't have that hair nor looks when they started to date, she became a monster after the break up.
Correct.

This "minmin" hit up other manosphere folks with the slightest notoriety.

Just fucking laughing @ this, I don't even know where to begin. The kekfuel of coomsarj getting his ass dumped or the brutality of this normfag fakecel ascending?
it's bittersweet to me as he mocked incels on the shitstorm he created as he left just for this to happen

it's bittersweet to me as he mocked incels on the shitstorm he created as he left just for this to happen
And that nigga had the sheer audacity to ban me last year.

The "i have a gf but i'm a blackpilled incel" type I presume?
Nah, I think he was straight up larping as truecel but I'm not sure. Still a worthless faggot either way.

Some normie fakecel faggot.
I wouldn't say fucking VP and some ugly tranny makes him a normie.

VP would fuck ugly incels here if you live near Phoenix and give her endless simp attention.

Nah, I think he was straight up larping as truecel but I'm not sure. Still a worthless faggot either way.
If that guy is a truecel then we've been greatreplaced

VP would fuck ugly incels here if you live near Phoenix and give her endless simp attention.
Who's VP?

Who's VP again?

@
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet thoughts btw? At the time you made a lot of coomsarj exposing threads.
Nigga! I made one thread. It was other users like @It’s Not Over who made thread after thread about it iirc.

Even my thread was a debunk of one of his threads where he claimed Koomsarj was kooming in some famous cosplay chick

Now for my thoughts… I’m still not fully on board with the story. As in yes, I do believe Koomsarj ascended, but I refuse to believe he was ever a “gigatruecel” until we can confirm for real with a face pic

Nigga! I made one thread. It was other users like @It’s Not Over who made thread after thread about it iirc.

Even my thread was a debunk of one of his threads where he claimed Koomsarj was kooming in some famous cosplay chick
Over for shittymemorycels like me then :blackpill:

but I refuse to believe he was ever a “gigatruecel” until we can confirm for real with a face pic
He was only here because he was ill and bed-ridden at the time jfl. I think he's fine now. Definitely not truecel.

Now for my thoughts… I’m still not fully on board with the story. As in yes, I do believe Koomsarj ascended, but I refuse to believe he was ever a “gigatruecel” until we can confirm for real with a face pic
as far as i'm concerned this is the final chapter of this story. the falling action & resolution all in one

as far as i'm concerned this is the final chapter of this story. the falling action & resolution all in one
The next chapter would be Komesarj reappearing on .is disguised as a GrAY

Maybe it already happened jfl

He was only here because he was ill and bed-ridden at the time jfl.
He also claimed to be a 5’6 bald shitskin manlet. As far as I’m concerned that’s Larp until proven otherwise

But at this point I suppose it’s finally time to lay the old debate to rest, since this forum has given it way more attention than it ever needed: Koomsarj did in fact koom in a pretty attractive young girl

Well well well... That didn't last long.

I guess simping, cucking yourself, making your big internet post about how you "quit" the blackpill and your incels.is mod spot, and getting yourself deemed the "Lebron james of incels" by media outlets wasn't enough to keep the neon haired girls attention for too long.
of course
all of them leave for chad eventually
also good example is that nevergiveup fag on youtube who married some argentina woman
she already left him pretty much not even 6 months in:blackpill:

Do we have any proof they had sex?

Hello boys. I must take a loss today.

I did a lot of posting about how Komesarj's alleged girlfriend was fake, and his ascension wasn't real.

example: https://incels.is/threads/komesarj-...-because-i-called-his-girlfriend-fake.486902/

I was wrong. She is real. Take a look at her:

View attachment 1020909

Komesarj said she's a VIRGIN! With NO FRIENDS! What could possibly go wrong??? Definitely a trad girl if I've ever seen one!

What a cute little egirl. Wowee! But that neon hair... It strikes me as some sort of a warning sign...... Hmmmm...

View attachment 1020911

"because he's friends with Komesarj who's my ex"

Well well well... That didn't last long.

I guess simping, cucking yourself, making your big internet post about how you "quit" the blackpill and your incels.is mod spot, and getting yourself deemed the "Lebron james of incels" by media outlets wasn't enough to keep the neon haired girls attention for too long.

Never forget fellas, getting a girlfriend is the easy part compared to what you have to do to keep her. Don't climb to the top of the mountain without a plan to get back down.
No .is Moderation for your face

Can i fuck this bitch

I must have missed all this somehow or was it ages ago?

The blackpill always collects:blackpill:

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Former mod was a clandestine :chad: the entire time.
No if he was Chad she wouldn't have cheated on him and left so fast.

Maybe she just entered a relationship for fame, because she is a druggie weirdo. Then when he wanted to fuck, she left because she only wants Chad.

No if he was Chad she wouldn't have cheated on him and left so fast.

Maybe she just entered a relationship for fame, because she is a druggie weirdo. Then when he wanted to fuck, she left because she only wants Chad.
100 percent my thoughts exactly

ı should have taken the virignity of bitches like thissss fguuuuuuuuuuujkccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I imagine so, yes. He and Minmin stated having had sex multiple times during the stream. It is a joke.
is that komesarj

Redirect the main page to this thread.

You're retarded, he tapped that pussy, you didn't
"He is not a retarded because he had sex"
Jfl at this sex haver worship and incel shaming

JFL. Well, glad to see that the mystery has finally been solved.