Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Komesarj Green Text

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
img

> be a janny
> come from nowhere to rub in everyone's face your ascension
> go viral on the internet
> refuses to elaborate further
> don't leaves, just keep lurking on Incels.is

KEK

> get back one month later after getting dumped

It’s not rubbing on our face, he’s letting his brocels know

This. Did he think he actually escaped all the facts of blackpilled just because he got laid once lmfao. He thinks it's going to be a happy fairy tale ending for him and they're both going to get married
That's a quite bluepilled behavior ngl
"i found the one girl who loves me boyos lmao bye"

What's gonna suck is when he gets dumped and has nowhere to go back to. As he can't come back here.

The lickspittles in the thread are what get me. The positive reaction was because his name was purple. If he was some other random user that joined 2 years ago with a handful of posts the response would have been "who? good for you now gtfo" and he'd get swiftly banned. Ok you supposedly got lucky with some BPD whore on discord (total LARP), why start a thread about it? "Spend all day on discord and eat your vegetables, be a .is/discord mod, and you too can get laid by a random clout seeking whore"

Me when he gets dumped and come crawling back
the force awakens traitor GIF by Star Wars

Ok you supposedly got lucky with some BPD whore on discord (total LARP), why start a thread about it? "Spend all day on discord and eat your vegetables, be a .is/discord mod, and you too can get laid by a random clout seeking whore"

I don't think she was a whore I just think she was lonely and wanted a lonely guy.

But what I don't understand is making a thread in the name of transparency without being more transparent about the context, like who she came to the server for.

I don't think she was a whore I just think she was lonely and wanted a lonely guy.

But what I don't understand is making a thread in the name of transparency without being more transparent about the context, like who she came to the server for.
She was a virgin, 19 and totally real

Its over

Attachments

• 9018bc4b6c84c5c2d8128918a3709d6a.gif
    9018bc4b6c84c5c2d8128918a3709d6a.gif
    5.7 MB · Views: 1
That guy became mod after like one month after joining, im glad hes gone tbh, he probably sucked mods cocks and shit

It's so unfair. I want access to young virgins

> don't leaves, just keep lurking on Incels.is
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: