Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Koreancel extinction - Koreancels refugees escaping to Pattaya

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

No wonder all the Korencels are coming to Thailand and other SEA countries to get some fuck

Women ruin countries.

I actually read that article earlier because I was unironically curious to hear their side.

But it's the same old shit: their standards are unrealistic, they want men to do AT LEAST half of all chores, but also work and earn AT LEAST as much as them. But men can't do chores because they need to focus on work. Because if they earn less, the women will insta dump them.

Literally all the foids' reasons in that article can be solved by women becoming again trad wives. That's literally it. Men would focus on their jobs, and thus have good salaries. Women will focus on household chores and child rearing, which means they will no longer steal men's jobs.

So the money problem is solved, the chores problem is solved, the birth rate problem is solved.

But of course, women don't want that. They've been brainwashed by feminism into hating men and femininity.

Why would any one wants to fuck plastic Jfl? They are also one of the most hypergamous bitches, ask @mcmoohyun

I think women tend to be quite impressionable and naturally want to have children.

I don't think it would take much to convince them to do it if the government put a bit of money into promoting it, surely.

I think women tend to be quite impressionable and naturally want to have children.

I don't think it would take much to convince them to do it if the government put a bit of money into promoting it, surely.
It's not that easy. What is the government supposed to do, tell women to mate with sub5s?

so those women are saying

"I want to work for my job, this misogynistic society never lets us women go back to our office"

but at the same time

"We work too much and have got no time for families"

and

"My husband earns money and i'm so angry that he doesn't do any home choirs(whilst she's not having any sort of job)"

It's just pointless to deal with foids.

Korean femoids are overrated as fuck in my view. Too misandrist & plastic looking.
Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese & Filipino femoids all mog them easily.