Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@Koufie, ya mommas tight wet pussy is waiting for my big cock

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
@Koufie I fuck ya mommas tight wet pussy, while she calls me daddy :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@Fat Link @Caesercel @TheProphetMuscle

Could you ban this infiltrator fag?

you should be banned for harassing me
i'm literally shaking right now
You fucking faggot, you were harassing me first.

Don’t waste your time tracking IP‘s, I can tell you my location right now , but I doubt you are man enough

You fucking faggot, you were harassing me first.

Don’t waste your time tracking IP‘s, I can tell you my location right now , but I doubt you are man enough
>he fell for the copypasta

holy retarded newfaggot

>he fell for the copypasta

holy retarded newfaggot
Yeah I totally believe you that you have connections all over the US, the only connections you have are your friends on PlayStation which you never met in real life

F71

>Fuck that GrAY ass nigger faggot, indeed, chico